OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No guides for 8.3 Uldum and Vale dailies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No guides for 8.3 Uldum and Vale dailies?

what gives?

or are they located somewhere else?

When you open your Guide Viewer menu you will see 8.3 content on the Home page. If you scroll down to Dailies you will find the guides for these zones. If you have any trouble or questions, please let us know. Thank you.

Comment

There are no dailies guides there. The guides are for uldum/vale world quests ?!?

The EU dailies for Vale today were :
      Aggressive Notation
      Spawns of Madness
      Prisoners of Mind and Body
      Deephive Decimation.

The only world quests in Uldum and Vale are the pet battles.
      Last edited by xerty; January 16, 2020, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Are those the assaults? They would be covered in the Assault guides.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I agree with the OP ... there are no guides listed for the daily quests that are in between the assaults.

Comment

I agree also. There are no daily guides for Ulduum or the Vale in Pandaria. There are only world quest guides and those zones do not have world quests. If you open the world quest guides (Which are in the Dailies section) and click on a daily quest in one of those areas absolutely nothing happens. Also, the assault guides do not work either. They stay at accept a quest (permanently) unless you skip ahead to step 2 then it sometimes works and sometimes does not work.

Comment

The dailies are supposed to be integrated with the world quest planner for those 2 zones so please check that to see if you find them there. If you don't then we may have to see about doing something different for them.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
                The dailies are supposed to be integrated with the world quest planner for those 2 zones so please check that to see if you find them there. If you don't then we may have to see about doing something different for them.
                It isn't working for the daily quests.

Comment

Originally posted by ctshoe View Post
                  It isn't working for the daily quests.
                  We will look into this.
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Yeah. The assaults only go to step 3, as below, and then can ony be stepped manually to the end.

--- Player information ---
                    Race: Tauren Class: DRUID Spec: Guardian Level: 120.00 Faction: Horde
                    Position: Uldum ##1527 54.93,33.06 (zone:'Ramkahen', realzone:'Ramkahen', subzone:'Seat of Ramkahen', minimapzone:'Seat of Ramkahen')

--- GUIDE ---
                    Guide: Uldum Assaults
                    Type: DAILIES Parsed: yes Fully: yes
                    Startlevel: nil Endlevel: nil
                    Next: nil
                    Steps: 46 Labels: Collect_Aqir_Bits=30, Accept_Assault_Aqir_Unearthed=13, Heal_Wastewander_Laborers=31, Accept_Assault_Quest=2, Wait_for_Reset=46, Kill_10_Aqir_Impalers=36, Accept_Assault_The_Black_Empire=9, Slay_6_Wastewander_Hosts=25, Accept_Assault_Amathet_Advance=4,

--- STEP ---
                    map: Uldum#1527 /0
                    floor: 0
                    current_waypoint_goal_num: 1
                    needsreload: false
                    isFocused: true
                    level: 0
                    beta: false
                    (incomplete, POSSIBLE, not aux)
                    Goals:
                    1. "Accept an Assault Quest in Uldum"
                    action: condition
                    was_clicked: false
                    dirtytext: true
                    waypoint:
                    was_visited: false
                    prepared: true
                    map2: 1527
                    map3: 1527
                    map: Uldum #1527 /0 0.7364,0.522 (no dist)
                    completion condition: haveanyquest(55350,57157,56308)
                    Status: incomplete (incomplete, POSSIBLE, 0 progress, not aux, '1' WARNING)
                    2. <?>
                    tooltip: You will accept a quest automatically when a new assault begins.
                    3. ""
                    orlogic: 1
                    next: Accept_Assault_Amathet_Advance
                    completion condition: ZGV.InPhase('UldumInvasionRight') and havequest(55350)
                    4. ""
                    next: Accept_Assault_The_Black_Empire
                    completion condition: ZGV.InPhase('UldumInvasionCenter') and havequest(57157)
                    5. ""
                    next: Accept_Assault_Aqir_Unearthed
                    completion condition: ZGV.InPhase('UldumInvasionLeft') and havequest(56308)

-- Travel Route --
                    1. [2904] "Uldum 54,33" = Uldum 1527 /0 54.9,33.1 [start] (closed) (context:start_start__fly_end) (tot t=0.0/0.0)
                    2. [2903] "Uldum 73,52" = Uldum 1527 /0 73.6,52.2 [end] (closed) (mode:fly from [2904]) (context:fly_end) [my t=48.9/58.7] (tot t=48.9/58.7) (waypt: Accept an Assault Quest in Uldum)

Comment

As for the assaults I am pretty sure I figured something out. You should add about the resets on Tuesday and Friday. Minor assaults reset every Tuesday at 7AM Pacific and Friday at 7PM Pacific and Major assaults reset on Tuesdays at 7AM Pacific. Since there has been no reset since the patch is probably why the assault guides appear not to work. Will find out tonight when the first reset takes place.

Comment

Originally posted by rsm1764 View Post
                        As for the assaults I am pretty sure I figured something out. You should add about the resets on Tuesday and Friday. Minor assaults reset every Tuesday at 7AM Pacific and Friday at 7PM Pacific and Major assaults reset on Tuesdays at 7AM Pacific. Since there has been no reset since the patch is probably why the assault guides appear not to work. Will find out tonight when the first reset takes place.
                        It's not so much they are not working. It's that Zygor support said that the dailies should be in that guide, which they are not ;-)
                        At the moment all the guide seems to have is the general assault quest that you do by killing stuff, opening caches etc.

Comment

My first post was asking if they were referring to the assaults and those would be in the assault guides. Not that the dailies would be in the assault guides. The dailies are supposed to be working with the world quest planner for getting them going but that may be bugged. It is something we are working on to get things working properly.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
                            My first post was asking if they were referring to the assaults and those would be in the assault guides. Not that the dailies would be in the assault guides. The dailies are supposed to be working with the world quest planner for getting them going but that may be bugged. It is something we are working on to get things working properly.
                            Considering the op said dailies in the title, you can see why the confusion arose about the assault.
                            Hope you get the dailies sorted.

Comment

Yes, sorry for any confusion. The assault guides, daily guides, and world quest guides have been linked since the last patch Mechagon and Nazjatar as far as I can tell so yeah that is why I mention the assault guides not working either.

1. In the original BFA Guides if you pick an assault quest or world quest on the map it will open the related world quest guide and give you steps to complete that assault or world quest.

2. In the last patch Mechagon and Nazjatar if you pick a daily quest or world quest on the map it will open the related world quest guide and give you steps to complete that quest.

None of this is happening in any sort of way with the new patch content. There are no steps for dailies, the quests keep giving a ... as the quest name, and they have no steps even if you step through.

Now that the assaults have reset I see that the assault guides appear to have daily content, quest steps that are not even related to the assault currently in progress, and the actual assault steps. I mention that because maybe there is some cross between the guides that is messed up since yes now that I have run my second time through an assault guide it gave me regular quests, daily quests, and the assault quest to go through which should be separate.

Hoping that info helps

Comment

Working...
                              X