OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No guides for 8.3 Uldum and Vale dailies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correct, the Uldum and Blossom dailies are not working at all. Can confirm.

Comment

Can confirm too. Uldum and Blossom dailies are not working at all.
      Please sort it out Zygor team. It's pretty annoying. I'd like my daily guide under the chaptor dailies. I do them every day. Assaults need to be apart from the dailies. We do not do these evere day because they are not there every day.
      With all the lag in Blossoms and a non working Zygor guide, thiese area's are very time consuming. I know you guys can not solve the lag we are experiencing but you can lift our spirits by giving us a working daily zygor guide for the new area's.

Comment

Any update on the progress? I would be really disappointed if I get close to finishing the rep grind and then an update comes out.

Comment

Saw an update today, but dallies for Uldum and the Vale are still not working.

Comment

Changelog
            World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (Retail)
            January 21st, 2020
            Version: 7.0.21617
            DAILIES
            [B] Added Uldum Dailies
            [B] Added Vale of Eternal Blossoms Dailies
            I'm using v 7.0.21621 and they are still not showing up ?!?
            Dailies/Battle for Azeroth/Uldum or Vale just lead to generic world quest "Choose a World Quest".
            This really needs sorting.

Comment

The next update should have the dailies in their own guide.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

They were put into their own guide yesterday. Please update your guides.
                Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

These are now working. For those that don't see them, go to dailies>BFA>Scroll down and you will see Uldum and Blossom at the very bottom.

Comment

Thank you for the update

Comment

Originally posted by sissipher123 View Post
                      These are now working. For those that don't see them, go to dailies>BFA>Scroll down and you will see Uldum and Blossom at the very bottom.
                      Thank you. I thought I was having my leg pulled when I checked Dailies>BFA>Vale of Eternal Blossoms and only found the same World Quest guide in there.

Zygor.
                      Thank you for adding the dailies. Can you please remove the one I mention and also Dailies>BFA>Uldum. Oh and update the patch 8.3 Content to link to the dailies. Thank you.

Comment

Are these going to apply for both Alliance and Horde? Because I swear that I saw the Dailies section on my Alliance character but, my Hordy still has nothing. I'll look again tonight when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by roguepanda View Post
                          Are these going to apply for both Alliance and Horde? Because I swear that I saw the Dailies section on my Alliance character but, my Hordy still has nothing. I'll look again tonight when I get home.
                          Definately there in Horde guide as that is what I play.
                          FOR THE HORDE !!

Comment

I found them. They were way down at the bottom of a scrollable list on my Horde char so, I missed them yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                            X