Auctions Buying List Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auctions Buying List Error

I don't know if this is the correct place to put this but I didn't see a section for AH stuff.

I get this error when I am in the Auctions tab in the gold guide and click to add an item to the shopping list.

Message: ...AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Buy.lua:98: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

Time: Mon Jan 20 11:35:17 2020

Count: 1

Stack: ...AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Buy.lua:98: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
    [string "=[C]"]: in function `pairs'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctio ntools-Buy.lua"]:98: in function `AddItemToBuy'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Goldgu ide-View.lua"]:681: in function <...e\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Goldguide-View.lua:680>

Locals: (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "table expected, got nil"
    = <function> defined =[C]:-1

I'm not going to pretend to know what any of that means ha. just wanted to report it somewhere in case it might help.

Nicely reported, we're on it.

Comment

I keep getting LUA errors anytime I open the auction house. Attached is a capture of the errors.
      ZygorLUAerrors.JPG

Comment

Try doing a full guide reset.

1. exit WoW
        2. go to the WoW/_retail_/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
        3. go to the WoW/_retail_/WTF/Account/<your account name here>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
        4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
        5. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

It Worked!

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
          Try doing a full guide reset.

1. exit WoW
          2. go to the WoW/_retail_/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
          3. go to the WoW/_retail_/WTF/Account/<your account name here>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
          4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
          5. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it
          Thank you for this. I have always cleared the Interface\Addons folder, but didn't know about the SavedVariables. It made all the difference. It now works correctly.

Comment

Working...
          X