Changelog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changelog

Is there another location where a changelog for updates is kept? The changelog version in the app doesn't appear to match the version number on the main window.

https://zygorguides.com/archive/

We have 2 logs, one for Retail and one for Classic, so that may be why the versions don't match.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

As an example, prior to 7.0.21626 being released recently, I had version 7.0.21621 installed, however both the Changelog link in the app as well as the link you provided both go from 7.0.21617 to 7.0.21626. The both skip whatever was updated in 7.0.21621. It's not major issue or anything. Just my curiosity as to what was updated.

Also to note, I forgot to mention that I was only looking at the retail versions.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalSlim View Post
        As an example, prior to 7.0.21626 being released recently, I had version 7.0.21621 installed, however both the Changelog link in the app as well as the link you provided both go from 7.0.21617 to 7.0.21626. The both skip whatever was updated in 7.0.21621. It's not major issue or anything. Just my curiosity as to what was updated.

Also to note, I forgot to mention that I was only looking at the retail versions.
        Version 21621 was a hotfix for an issue with the Travel System. The log had been left blank since this was mainly an internal fix that was made very quickly and after our normal office hours. Blank logs don't appear in the public changelog. I hope this helps clear things up.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
        X