Vol'dun guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vol'dun guide

I usually play Alliance, but my wife recently convinced me to play Horde with her. I haven't played a Horde character since around MoP I think. I have been using most of the guides with no problem, but today I decided I wanted to unlock the Vulpera race, so I load the Vulpera Race Unlock guide. It tells me to "Earn the 'Secret in the Sands' Achievement", and to use the "Vol'dun" leveling guide. Ok, so I try to find this guide. When I search "voldun" (no apostrophe) I only get the "Voldunai" reputation guide, which refers me to the World Quests guide. If I search "Vol'dun" (with apostrophe) I get the dungeon guide for "Temple of Sethraliss" and again the WQ guide, and a few achievement guides. If I try to simply go into the Leveling folder, I find an empty Zandalar folder, then the Kul Tiras folder which contains Mechagon and Nazjatar folders and a guide for "Tiragarde Sound (BETA)"

I have tried to update and repair using the Zygor Client, and I have double-checked my account status as Elite and Active. Hopefully someone can tell me how to fix this.
    I guess for now I'll have to just try to quest using the Blizzard quest tracker, even though it hasn't worked for me since Wrath.

**Edit**

Forgot to mention, I'm using version 7.0.21676 according to the update history.
    Last edited by CaptJack2883; January 28, 2020, 06:30 PM.

Try going into the guide viewer settings and in the Guide Menu section toggle the option to hide completed guides. That should get it showing for you. It is in the Zandalar folder you found but if you're 120 and the guide menu is trying to hide completed guides then you won't see any leveling guides since you've completed the leveling process.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thanks, That fixed it. Not sure why that was turned on, but in my opinion, that option shouldn't exclude those guides from a specific search, only the suggestions.

Comment

Working...
      X