Item scoring lua error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Item scoring lua error

I get an error (se bellow) loading restoration druid item scoring with custom settings. On top of that the page at wich this happens in the in-game zygor app gets broken and shows nothing or wrong/empty information.

Any tips?

The lua-error that appears:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:159 4: attempt to compare number with nil
    Time: Sat Feb 29 10:00:44 2020
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:159 4: attempt to compare number with nil
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.l ua"]:1594: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:15 85>
    [string "=(tail call)"]: ?
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceConfi g-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua"]:249: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:197>
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceConfi g-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua"]:1180: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1070>
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceConfi g-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua"]:1103: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1070>
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceConfi g-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua"]:1703: in function `FeedGroup'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceConfi g-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua"]:1988: in function `Open'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceConfi g-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua"]:839: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:617>
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceG UI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua"]:316: in function `Fire'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceG UI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-DropDown.lua"]:464: in function <...er\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-DropDown.lua:455>
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceG UI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua"]:316: in function `Fire'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceG UI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-DropDown-Items.lua"]:361: in function <...s\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-DropDown-Items.lua:351>

Locals: <none>

Try doing a full guide reset.

1. exit WoW
    2. go to the WoW/_retail_/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
    3. go to the WoW/_retail_/WTF/Account/<your account name here>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
    4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
    5. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
      Try doing a full guide reset.

1. exit WoW
      2. go to the WoW/_retail_/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
      3. go to the WoW/_retail_/WTF/Account/<your account name here>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
      4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
      5. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it
      I thought I tried this already and gave it up for about 1 month ago but now i re-tried and it worked. Seem I must've missed something back then. Thank you.

Comment

Bump

Same problem! Tries to change stat-weights and the item-scoring tab generates a lua-error. Problem occured when i changed weight on a secondary stat and pressed <ok>.

Did a full guide reset and tried again: Same result.

Comment

Are you also changing which spec you are currently running? Or are you only changing what stat weights are being used? i.e. showing restoration stat weights while in feral spec
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
          X