Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money taken account not upgraded

Hello,

I just upgraded my account to elite, the money have been taken for one month from my card but the account is not upgraded.
    What to do?

Thank you for your help!

PS: account Barberry

Please try the following and see if it resolves the issue:

1. Exit out of the game completely.
    2. Open the Zygor Guides Client. Click on "WoW Guide Content" to select it, then click the Repair button.
    3. When it finishes repairing, go back in the game and see if the issue is resolve

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 2 View Post
      Please try the following and see if it resolves the issue:

1. Exit out of the game completely.
      2. Open the Zygor Guides Client. Click on "WoW Guide Content" to select it, then click the Repair button.
      3. When it finishes repairing, go back in the game and see if the issue is resolve
      Hello!

Thank you for your answer.
      Sadly, the status is still trial.

Comment

I looked into your account and it is not active Elite. There was an issue with your billing address. This typically has something to do with the zip code. If you have any spaces or (-) in your zip, please try to subscribe without these characters. If you continue to have issues or questions, please contact us at support@zygorguides.com

Comment

Thank you for your answer.
          I can understand that. I would do it but I would get charged again for that. Can you do something manually so I dont pay 2 times for the same thing?

Thank you!

Comment

The transactions were not processed, they may have been moved to a pending account by your card issuer, but they have not been released. They will be released back to you within 24-48 hours.

Comment

Hello again!

I got my money back, I tried to subscribe again and the same issue occurred.
              Again, the money have been charged but the error did occur.

Any other solution?

Thank you for your help!

Comment

The verification system did not like the address you entered. If you have moved recently try the old address to see if that works. If you have PayPal you can try to use PayPal to pay for the subscription. If you have another card you could try a different card to see if that works.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                X