Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auction Feedback

Hi,

I wasn't sure where to post this since there is no gold section for classic, but I wanted to give some feedback on the auction adon.

Since it's release I have been trying to use the action adon exclusively, but there are a number of sharp edges that have tempted me to turn it off. Before Zygor I was using the auctionator addon to sell so I'm also comparing the new experience to that.

1) Almost all of my auctions expire. I'm trying to use the Zygor addon to get better value for my items, but now almost nothing sells. I hope this simply due to a lack of good trend data - I've tried to scan twice a day since it's release, but my trend quality is still only "fair". Hopefullly this improves over time as trend data improves.

2) Incorrect prices for multiple stacks: If you have multiple stacks of an item, the adon will calculate the starting and buyout price for all the items, not only the stack size.

3) No easy way to split stacks: There is no easy way to split stacks and/or post multiple stacks. For example I had duplicates of "Green Hills of Stranglethorn" pages - it's unlikely that anyone would want to buy more than 1, but the interface does not allow me to easily split stacks.

4) No vendor price data: The zygor tooltip for items does not show the vendor price for items. Often it's not worth auctioning items if the auction price is close to the vendor price.

5) Not so much a pain point, but a feature request: Green armor and weapons tend to have wildly swingy prices. In my experience they just don't sell at high prices. I typically search the AH for similar items (I.E. similar stats, armor type, level requirements) to figure out a reasonable sell price. If zygor could do something similar, I.E. don't just look at the individual item, but look at similar items and generate a realistic price it would be awesome.

Regards,
    Littleatomic

We're looking into some of these things but the vendor price should be shown in the tooltips: https://i.imgur.com/dc04Dr1.png
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
    X