Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature and Guide suggestions

Hello all,

I post this thread in terms of two elements which are within Retail, however not in Classic.

- Gear Upgrade Finder
    - Lore Master

Having the gear upgrade finder would be very beneficial for me, i enjoyed having the gear upgrade finder in Retail, and it would help me out massively in Classic, and I'm sure many others too.

The other is Lore Master, and maybe your first reaction is 'well there is no achievements in classic', and i understand that. Still, completing all quests regardless of whether it is a tangible achievement is something i enjoy, it would also help build a reputation and give a more holistic warcraft experiance.

Other members, if you see this post and it interests you, do leave a comment or something so that developers can become aware and potentially be able to implement this into the guide.

Other than that, right now it a very crazy time in the world, so i thank for Zygor and wish all involved here are well and safe.

Gear Finder will be added to Classic when we officially launch the full Dungeons and Gear guides, which should be soon.

"Loremaster" equivalent guides are unlikely, but if there's a delay in the start of Shadowlands then it may be something we explore to fill in the downtime, especially if a lot of people show interest.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
    X