Marking Complete Actually Completing the Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marking Complete Actually Completing the Quest

I just have a suggestion, which may or may not belong in this area, but when we go through these CLASSIC guides and we do one of the steps, sometimes, that step doesnt get marked off as being completed. I am one of those people that likes to attempt to 100% every guide that I can. Would it be possible in a future update that when we click 'Mark as Completed' it really does mark off the quest as being completed?

Prime example... Durotar 1-12 guide. The quest 'Finding the Antidote' step #142, comes back AFTER you have already completed this step. You collect the 4 poison sacs, then turn it into Kor'ghan back in the Cleft of Shadows. Finally, you go back out to give the guy his cure.

I'd also suggest that when someone clicks 'Mark as Completed' for making places their home hearth location, it is counted as well depending on how you've coded it.

Honestly. I really like your guides and will continue to use them while I play WoW.

Thanks...

The Mark as Completed is just for a temporary step completion so you can continue with the guides. The normal quest completion is based on the quest history on the game server. If you complete a quest but it doesn't get marked as completed in the guide that most likely means there is a bad quest ID in the guide files that needs to be fixed. When you have a quest that doesn't mark as completed even when you complete the quest please let us know what quest it is and which guide so we can investigate to get it fixed.

As for the Finding the Antidote quest, that is an issue of the game server resetting the quest completion for that quest in case it needs to be done again due to the time limits for that set of quests.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X