Cant trust route system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant trust route system

Im finding my self checking rout constantly because it tell me to hearth to go to something that was right next to me. I re check route still the same. Link of pic

This has been going on for me as well for a couple months at least. I'll be within line of sight of the flightmaster and Zygor says to use my flight whistle. I've even tinkered with the Navigation sensitivity setting(Travel comfort sensitivity) in-game to no avail. It bothers my wife even more because she doesnt check before doing what Zygor says to do.

I've also had it tell me to run 100 meters to "run up the path", then hearth...instead of the logical "don't run, just hearth from here".

I had also gotten used to clicking the zygor button to close/minimize the guide so it wouldnt take flights automatically when I was doing something other than the guide was telling me to do (ie mythic raids with my guild), and noticed recently that it doesn't do that anymore. It still takes the flights even though there's no nav arrow or instructions (since the guide is closed/minimized).

Comment

Working...
    X