Adventurer of Stormsong Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adventurer of Stormsong Valley

Got a bit of an issue with this step not telling me what it is that I'm meant to be completing.

zygorstep.PNG

There happened to be a world quest here, so did that, but the guide didn't move along when it was completed.

The step tells you that it will only be available when that specific world quest is active. Just because there was a world quest active when you got there does not mean that it was the correct one. When the correct one is active you will see the actual quest name instead of the "....".
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

The next step after this is to kill Whiplash, well this is only ever available as part of a world quest which isn't always up. A note in the guide viewer to say that it's part of a WQ may be helpful. Or is this the world quest that my post above is referring to?

Comment

Thanks, didn't really get what the ellipsis were for, thought the quest name was missing

Comment

Recently joined the Elite membership thinking it would have all the adventurer for BFA but when i asked the support why i didn't have them I was told the guides had become too bloated and very diffcult to maintain while typing to create new guides for the next expansion apparently. I found this very disappointing as the Legion one's where in my guides but why keep old ones and not the current expansion at the moment. Not sure if i will renew my ellite membership next year now :-(

Comment

Originally posted by andrew1506 View Post
            Recently joined the Elite membership thinking it would have all the adventurer for BFA but when i asked the support why i didn't have them I was told the guides had become too bloated and very diffcult to maintain while typing to create new guides for the next expansion apparently. I found this very disappointing as the Legion one's where in my guides but why keep old ones and not the current expansion at the moment. Not sure if i will renew my ellite membership next year now :-(
            My humble suggestion to Zygor team is to consider all achievements for current expansion and if you want to trim, trim prior expansion achievements that aren't meta/reward related. Trying to clean up achievements now in BFA as it winds down and it's disheartening to see so many achievements gone from Zygor that were there previously. Having to flip to Wowhead and Tomtom when Zygor had them before for BFA is a bit of a disappointment for me.

Comment

Working...
            X