OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might level without Zygor for the first time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might level without Zygor for the first time.

Ill start out by saying ive always used zygor since back when you had to pay $40 every expansion. I recently started wow classic and ive gotten to level 40 and the guide has been a constant struggle. Takes me all over gods green earth for 2 quests then back, wants me to grind an entire level on 1 mob, some quests are impossible solo at the level it wants you to do it. Makes me fly across all of azeroth to put something in the bank then go back. tells me to buy things and then they sit in my bag for 5 levels if i ever even need them.

Just some constructive critisim but i probably will cancel my monthly and just try without.

Id be interested to know what the /played time is for using zygors classic is by a developer and we have a base line to go off, i also have my doubts of how must time we are saving or if the quests are just so long with the drop RNG. If i spend 30mins on a drop quest, i just have to tell my self "Surly this has been tested and im not wasting my time, my god this is long"

Comment

We do not time the leveling process, especially for classic, because it varies from player to player and class to class.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I have to agree with OP. I guess I expected something along the lines of go this zone, grab all the quest, now do this quest line first because it gives another quest by all these other quest. If you run out of quest go to this zone do all of these quest till your high enough to go to next zone or grind these mobs or do this dungeon till high enough.

Comment

I expected a lot more from a pay subscription in game guide and helper add-on. I can do everything with a several free add-ons and a little legwork on wowhead. For the money, there are other guides that don't have in-game support but that are streamlined for speed for most classes. Warrior is probably the worst class to try to speed level through solo questing and I thought zygor might offer a pleasant alternative but I'd rather not waste so much time running around uselessly to to follow the zygor guide. ....you really need to run instances with a warrior to level then do green quests for XP. I'll be canceling. Zygor is buggy and it literally has sent me to the far corner of zones to do quests where I would literally be running through quest mobs or there are closer ones that are also near where I can do other quests at the same time.

The Zygor concept is cool and if it worked and actually gave reliable advice and multiple options it would be great. I think I'll cancel and ride out the remainder of my month but I find the zygor add-on to be more and morre annoying the longer I have it and the mis-information/bad advice become more and more obvious.

Comment

I do experience (especially in or around the level of Dustwallow Marsh as Horde), that the guide wants you to have all sorts of stuff in your bags for seemingly several levels. Items like Moonsteel Broadsword, for example. It seems the guide skips the hand-in step if you are ahead of the guide, but doesn't skip the "buying it from the AH"-step, even though you were just as ahead back then as well. So you end up running around with a bunch of items for 5-10 levels, without thinking much about it, because everything is automated (The whole point of the guide).

In other zones (Badlands, Horde), it works perfectly fine every time: The gyros, invis pots, health pot, etc you have to hand-in is handed in every single time. So it seems to be a case of specific cases needing a bit of a closer look at.

Comment

Lotta complaining about things not being perfect. I like it. I used it for retail and now for classic. The bugs (or superfluous paths) I find, I report them. I pay attention to where the GPS is sending me...

Regarding leveling for specific classes, I could see a nice expansion in this area. Some classes can't do the quests as easily but this might be a game design thing... I understand that WoW is a team game... You can't do any of the end game content without a group. So, might be good for the guide to be directing you to get help since that's kind of the point?

Anyways, I'll continue my subscription.

Comment

I guess I'm not experiencing what y'all are talking about. On all the toons I'm playing (including warrior), I'm leveling 15 or more levels pretty much every day that I get on and use Zygor. Sorry, you're having issues.

Comment

Working...
                X