Ogrimmar - tells me to use Silvermoon teleport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ogrimmar - tells me to use Silvermoon teleport

several times during the war campaign guide I needed to go to Ogrimmar. I am a mage, and it said teleport to Silvermoon instead of teleporting directly to Ogrimmar.

Hopefully this is an easy fix!

When you see this again please let us know what the step says that you are on and where you are standing so we can look into it further.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I have no Horde mage to try this out.
      Does the guide tell you to teleport to SIlvermoon and then take a portal from there to Orgrimmar?
      Is that portal directly next to the location where you land when teleporting to Silvermoon?

It may be an issue with the target coordinates where the guide thinks you are landing when using different methods of teleporting.
      From what I see the portal from Silvermoon to Orgrimmar takes you to the portal room while the mage teleport takes you to cleft of Shadows. At least that's what the travel system seems to think according to the data in the files (ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\data_transit.lua).

Sometimes the travel system is very creative when it comes to saving time. For example if you need to get to Castle Stormwind as Alliance mage it is faster to teleport to Boralus and use the Stormwind portal there instead of teleporting to Stormwind.
      This is because the teleport spell takes you to the portal room in Stormwind while the portal from Boralus to Stormwind already takes you to the northern part of Stormwind where you can imemdiatley mount up and fly into the castle.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
        I have no Horde mage to try this out.
        Does the guide tell you to teleport to SIlvermoon and then take a portal from there to Orgrimmar? - YES
        Is that portal directly next to the location where you land when teleporting to Silvermoon? - YES

It may be an issue with the target coordinates where the guide thinks you are landing when using different methods of teleporting.
        From what I see the portal from Silvermoon to Orgrimmar takes you to the portal room while the mage teleport takes you to cleft of Shadows. At least that's what the travel system seems to think according to the data in the files (ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\data_transit.lua). - MAGE PORTALS TELEPORT TO THE PORTAL ROOM AND NOT CLEFT OF SHADOWS
        i tried answering in the quote

Comment

This has been happening to me too. Im a mage and it tells me to port to silvermoon instead of org.

Comment

Working...
          X