Zygor scores Equipment with 2 Sockets higher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor scores Equipment with 2 Sockets higher

Zygor scores Equipment with 2 Sockets higher evento i put in the option multible times that i want a socet while levling to count for 0 / Nothing

But i tells me to replaye -4agility -14crit -12 haste usw usw usw with 0.0 to gain EXPT 2 prismatic sockets its a chest peace AND I would lose my setbonus.

Terrible advice please fix.

AND the Report a buggy step button does NOT work I have to come here to this website I dont want taht I want easy ingame BUG reporting please. Thank u.

PS: Is the gold guide fixed yet? As far as I can tell the actionhouse guide is not relly working havent checked back but the site where it promises it is extremly not down it has no disclaimer does it?

Are you having problems with retail or classic?

We do not have an in-game bug reporting system that sends stuff to us. You can generate a bug report in game to paste here. For gear system issues when you have the suggestion window open for replacing an item hold Shift and click on the Decline button to generate a gear system bug report that you can paste here. That will allow us to see why a suggestion is being made in order to troubleshoot it.

As for the gold guide question, I do not follow what you are trying to say. What do you mean about "it is extremly not down" and what isn't working for you?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Retail wow

I guess I was kinda annoyed at that time that the gold guide is not relly working (down) but the advertisement has no disclaimer that the gold guide is down, but thinking about it it was kinda emotional about something else..... so never mind & i apologize

I posted a screenshot of another gear system bug i suspect, its in the dungens and GEAR bug section *thumbs up*
      Last edited by Hanskraut; May 16, 2020, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X