WOW Cross Realm Zones -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW Cross Realm Zones -

Does anyone know where to find the list of the WOW cross Realm Zones? I have tried everywhere I could think of, but while people talk about the zones no one has a list available as to which zone links to other zone.

Any help would certainly be appreciated.

mizcherib

What do you mean by "links to other zone"?
    Cross realm zone means that players from different "servers" are thrown into one zone until this instance of the zone is full. Then another instance of the zone will be opened.
    Normally all the zones from the older WoW addons are cross realm zones, only zones from the current addon are populated with players from a single realm / realmpool.
    I'm not sure if Blizzard changes this over the course of the current addon as due to server hopping you even see players of different languages in a single instance of a zone.

But zones linking to other zones for me means how zones are connected in a leveling path? Is this what you are looking for?
    Then Wowhead has an overview of the leveling paths:
    https://www.wowhead.com/leveling-gui...-1-60-warcraft
    If you follow the Zygor guide from zone to zone you will follow the paths from this page, apart from taking Alliance from Eastern Kingdoms to Kalimdor at some time because in the past Eastern Kingdoms Alliance lacked content to get to level 60.

Comment

Working...
    X