Confusing step in Troll starter guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confusing step in Troll starter guide

After completing "Terretorial Fetish" and "No More Mercy" in step 96 of the Troll starter guide, the next step has the arrow pointing directly into the cave again, when in fact the quest isn't in the cave at all. Wasted 10 minutes looking inside the cave for Vol'jin.

Suggestion: Add more waypoints, guiding the player to where Vol'jin is located.

Off topic: I feel the guides as a whole need much more waypoints. Azeroth Auto Pilot clearly guides the player where to go, it would be nice to see something like this in Zygor as well.

Maybe with where you were standing it looked like it was pointing back into the cave when it was actually pointing to the other side of the cave and you just thought it was trying to take you back in? I'm seeing good coordinates in the guide files for where he is standing so it definitely was not telling you to go back into the cave. If it was the arrow would have said to enter the cave.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I'm not saying the coordinates for step 97 or 98 isn't correct. I'm saying the road to Vol'jin is confusing in regards to the arrow.
      When delivering the quests in step 96 you are coming out from the cave to the cave entrance. The place where the quest giver is standing, makes it so that when you complete the quest, the arrow points directly back into the cave. This is just a matter of y-axis, as Vol'jin is located above the cave, not inside it. If you're just following the arrow, like me, you're going to go into the cave again, looking for him. A waypoint or two to take you around the hill and up to where Vol'jin is located would be better

Comment

Working...
      X