Managing the Level of mobs to you???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Managing the Level of mobs to you???

Is there a setting I am missing where the guide will make sure I'm at least 2 levels or so above the mobs I'm meant to kill?? Just makes for questing so much faster. I've got a number of alts I'm running through it and it seems regardless of class, I'm either the exact same level or a few levels BELOW the mobs I'm required to kill. Even when I follow the GRIND TO THIS LEVEL portion of the guide. I'm still way below.

Example they have my 29 mage, needing to kill a level 32. I'm not saying it can't be done but leveling goes a hell of a lot faster if you are killing/questing in zones that are a level or two below you.

So any advice would be helpful thanks,

Also I've actually tried to LOAD area's that I'd be higher level for and it just skips a ton of quests and puts me right back to where I am .

While this seems like a lovely guide to help players, the inability to set a guide to keep me a few levels ABOVE the mobs/quests i'm on means its a much much slower experience. Not for me, Thanks all.

Comment

I assume you're talking about Classic WoW. The only way that the guide would be able to keep you that high level above mobs, would be to tell you to grind a ton of mobs, or run dungeons. The leveling experience in Classic can vary a lot from class to class, and the skill of the player.

I would recommend just getting some friends or guildies together and running some dungeons if you feel it becoming too difficult for you to quest solo. Bright side of that technique, you'll probably get some gear upgrades, making questing even easier.

You won't be breaking any speed leveling records, but it can be an enjoyable way to level in Classic, breaking up the grind of questing.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

ust hit them. Threat isn't really an issue anymore as it used to be, as long as you don't do absolutely nothing to the mobs. If someone bursts absolutely insanely compared to you (single target example: you do 50k dps he does 1 million dps), then you might lose aggro but all you'll have to do is taunt again.

Multiple mobs simply use your AoE / cleave abilities regularly as a part of your rotation.

Managing mobs are easy, move them out of shit they shouldn't be standing in, move them far enough away from the shit that your team mates shouldn't be standing in (Try to give DPS enough room to stand and move behind the boss).

Targetting mobs isn't as troublesome, simply either tab target or click the characters.

Comment

Working...
        X