Suggestion: Hillsbrad Foothills 37-38 Step 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion: Hillsbrad Foothills 37-38 Step 14

Please add here that the player has to be extremely careful in the Townhall. There are mages in there that are magically linked to 2 stealthed Spies which are automatically pulled no matter what. This is extremely dangerous. For this quest the Townhall should be avoided altogether since it is an completely unneccessary Risk.

Step 13 tells you about the spies and to be careful in that area.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
      Step 13 tells you about the spies and to be careful in that area.
      Well, no. It tells you about the spies, which is fine but they don't pose a threat. They are standing around widely spaced out so even if you run into one it's not a problem.

What is a Problem, is that when you (even carefully) try to pull the mages one by one from the Townhall, they AUTOMATICALLY SPAWN TWO SPIES as adds and there is nothing you can do about that and you WILL PROBABLY DIE. (Either spawn or they are linked somehow but i even went back and those two spies are nowhere to be seen and you can't pull that mage without having to fight 3 enemies at once)

Step 13 says NOTHING about that. You can be as careful as you want to be. That Townhall is a deathtrap for single players and the guide should warn specifically about that.

Saying Step 13 warns about that is like me telling you about the general dangers of explosives but not telling you i planted a pressure sensitive bomb under the seat in your car ...
      Last edited by jdolch; July 27, 2020, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X