New Classic player levelling experience so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Classic player levelling experience so far

I have played a fair bit of retail WoW so am not completely to WoW, but had never had the classic experience as i started after Cataclysm.

The Zygor guide so far (I am very close to lv53 now as a priest) has been really positive. The ingame app and notifications are easy to use and helpful. Map markers work really well and you are rarely unsure of what to do. Also, if you want to stray away from the guide and do some dungeons/other content you can easily pick up again in the guide from any point using the quest cleanup and sync features.

I have heard many people say that it is not the fastest levelling guide - which i do agree with. For example, on my shadow priest i am quite easily and efficiently able to kill mobs 2-3 lvls higher than me, but Zygor avoids that as much as possible. This is both good and bad. It means i could potentially be levelling faster, but also means i have a very small chance of having long runs back from the graveyard and expensive repair bills. So, if you are a mage/hunter/warlock (the fastest questers/mob killers) and want to speed run to 60 perhaps there are other options for you.

Overall, recommend the guide and suggest it should be used to guide your questing route but not as a strict law of which quests to do or not do. Do any dungeons/quests/PVP you want to do even if they are not on the guide.

Great product - satisfied with what it aims to do. Well done to the team.
Working...
X