OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once hitting level 50 & Magni gives you a quest automatically, what's the best guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once hitting level 50 & Magni gives you a quest automatically, what's the best guide?

It's all a bit overwhelming with what to select in Zygor.

Basically, I'm usually Horde but am trying to unlock all the Alliance race's. This is my first Alliance character so I have absolutely nothing unlocked on that side.

So what's the best guide to run through to get me to the ability to start unlocking these races and follow up with Magni?

If you click the orange + icon on your guide viewer in the game, you can then search the name of the allied race in the search bar and it will populate all the results we have for that allied race.

Comment

The problem I have with that is it goes about 4 quests chains deep of prerequisites that don't really make much sense at all. I wish the guide would just go to the actual point in which I need to proceed rather than keep throwing up barriers. It's incredibly frustrating to try to use like this. I have four tabs open because of it...

Comment

Working...
      X