Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Guides + Catchup (Skip Quests)

Hey

So I have a quick question. I have already posted a ticket, but not sure how long to wait before I can expect a reply.

Here is a much shorter version of my question:

Note: I Multibox 5 mages at same time in group of 5.

1. I level to 20 using starter zones (Gnome Mage).
    2. I notice it takes 2 hours or more for each level after level 15 due to collection quests and terrible drop rate chance.
    3. I decide to go to dungeons for 10 levels and gear up.
    4. I resume guides at level 30 and start new guide zone for that level.

My question is: How would Zygor approach this I.E not completing quests between level 20 and 30?

Also if I skip a quest that is part of a chain, would Zygor know to ignore any quest that is part of that chain and proceed past?

My wish would be to skip ALL collection based quests, do all other quests and when guide says to grind until X level, go do level appropriate dungeon. Would this be possible? Has anyone been successful in doing this?

As a multiboxer, collection quests are the absolute worst because of poor quest item drop rate, low amount of mods that drop that item (needing to wait for respawns which can take a while) and finally because you have to repeat the collection for every character in your multibox (If 5 like me, you have to repeat 5 times). Tog i've an example: I am doing 1 collection quest now, 2 hours in and it's still not done due to 20% drop rate and only about 10 crabs.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated!

Thank You.

Trying to use the guides in this scenario might be a bit rough. It should know of you've skipped a prerequisite quest in order to skip quests you can't do but it will sometimes try to make you do prerequisite quests when jumping back into the guides after doing a 10 level dungeon running break. As for the ding steps, you can just try ignoring them until you get to a point where you can't really do the guide steps anymore due to mob difficulty or quests not available due to level, and then go run the dungeons for a few levels.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X