Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold

Getting the gold guide will be great, but as a comment and suggestion to some people about the auction house.

When I started playing WOW, it was a pain to sell stuff in the AH. I would have to stop what I was doing, go to the nearest Alliance AH and put my stuff in the AH, then run back and continue leveling.

I mentioned this problem in my guild and someone said I should create a Mule. So I created a low level character, ran them to the AH. So now I just mail my stuff to my mule and that character does the AH. So, when I log in to play, I log in first with the mule, check the auctions, collect what has been sold or expired, resubmit into the AH, log out and play. When I am done playing, log back in with the mule, collect what was mailed and put it up in the AH. Don't lost any time on the character that is getting level up messing with AH stuff.

Plus finding a good AH addon is key. I'm using Auctioneer. Does the price research for you.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...uctioneer.aspx

But I still can't wait to see what Zygor has put together.
    Lightbringer Server
    Zestina- Hunter Lvl 96

This would the the thread, for that post to get more attention:

What addons do you use?

Comment

A Death Knight makes a great bank character. Takes a few hours to get him out of the DK start area though, but here's the advantages:

1. Epic Ground Mount
      2. All Flight Points in the old world. Could be handy.
      3. Earns a handful of gold by doing the start quests. If you are making a level 1 on a new realm that could help equipping the level 1 with starter bags and a bit of cash.
      4. Can relatively fast be leveled to 65 at which point he can level two professions all the way to 450. Max. Disenchant is wonderful on a bank-alt

Comment

Ain't they just. I use one as a mule myself.

I have to say I'm one of those who think DKs are hideously overhyped, particularly with all the nerfs Blizzard have applied. My mage got hit by a new DK the moment I hit Outland.

Now bear in mind I still had original content gear (not even dungeon or raid stuff, hell, I was still wearing Spidersilk Boots from level 19, and I was geared for minimum downtime, not PvP so high spirit/intellect, no stamina) and I was fighting three mobs simultaneously already. The DK comes up from behind...and dies without me even noticing he was there, he walked right into a frost nova and my pet finished him off. I turned around, saw the body and had to check the combat log to see what had happened.

He came after me again a minute later, I saw him coming this time. Three frostbolts and he was back to the graveyard. Didn't even touch the shield.

I'm really not that impressed with Death Knights because of this.

Comment

Working...
        X