TO ALL HUNTERS please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TO ALL HUNTERS please help

i am a new bloodelf hunter using BMtalent tree i need to know the most useful addons that will help me the most this will b much appreciated

Can't think of any hunter specific addons, though Omen is always helpful for any pet class, or group, or raid.

Probably the most useful thing you could do is set up some simple macros. This is a nice simple and very useful one.

/cast Hunter's Mark
    /petattack

It tags your target in the distance and your pet runs ahead while you move into weapon's range. It works even better if you give your pet the Dash talent, or any extra speed talents.

Comment

Hello valithor1122,

Some helpful add-ons for hunters are:

- AutoTrack. This is an addon to switch the current tracking ability according to the creature type of your current target. It's an addon for all hunters who specced improved tracking.

- AutoAmmo. This add-on will fill the bag your equipped ammo is in, if you visit the necessary vendor.

- cAspectOfTheViper. This is a small stand-alone add-on (very low memory usage) which reminds you to turn off/on Aspect of the Viper.

There are probably more hunter add-ons, but I found these to be most useful.

Kind regards,

Wueel

Comment

FeedIt -- FeedIt is a minimalist hunter pet feeder addon. Usage FeedIt can be used simply by creating the following macro: /click FeedItButton Features Take pet diets into account, Do not feed the pet if it is already happy or is currently eating, Do not give bonus food to the pet, Use some fuzzy logic to try to get rid of lower level and small piles of food in priority. Download from curse

Comment

Working...
        X