• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No waypoint arrow

Hi,

did u know, how to get my arrow back ?

thanks

Hello Unkn0wn,

I'll quote this answer from the Zygor Guides FAQ which you can find here.

VII. I don't see an Arrow!
    First, make sure the guide is correctly set to use Cartographer by clicking Esc > Interface > AddOns(Tab), click the "+" next to Zygor Guides, under map-related settings switch it from "none", or "TomTom", to "Cartographer". After this, press "M" to bring up the map, then click "Cartographer" at the top, select Waypoints, and make sure Enabled is checked.
    I hope this helps! :-)

Kind regards,

Wueel

Comment

Originally posted by wueel View Post
      Hello Unkn0wn,

I'll quote this answer from the Zygor Guides FAQ which you can find here.

I hope this helps! :-)

Kind regards,

Wueel
      but does anyone know what that means cause i don't i really really really want to get a death kight so i want to get a high leveled character so how do u get the arrow back HOW!!!!!!

Comment

Wasn't there a problem with waypoints in the Death Knight starting area?
        Maybe you should try a level 1 character to see if waypoints are working.
        If they don't just follow the steps posted by wueel.
        This describes step by step what to do. Start by pressing the ESC key on your keyboard, then you should see what is meant.

Comment

I'm sure this will be fixed when 2.0 launches in about 5 1/2 hrs. The waypoint arrow issue has been discussed many times in this forum.

Zygor Guides come with Cartographer in the package. If you are having problems downloading, read the instructions. As far as the Waypoint issue goes, try this work around:

If you have TomTom loaded in WoW, disable it. For some reason, having both on causes the Cartographer one to malfunction. I know this from firsthand experience. If you turn off TomTom and keep Cartographer loaded, it should work.
          My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

sometimes the waypoint arrow will disappear for inexplicable reasons. Simply advancing the guide a step or two (mousewheel over the guide window), and then returning to your current step will very often bring the arrow back.

Comment

Working...
            X