Missing file in the guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing file in the guide

I'm not sure if it is just me or is this happening to others, but when I download ver 2.0 and extract the files I notice they're missing the folder that said "alliance guide" and same thing for the horde copy. I think that why people might be having problems with the addon. As for now I'm going keep using ver 1.0 until I find out what's happening.I also notice that when I open it with winrar, in the title it said evaluation copy.

Originally posted by al1987 View Post
    I'm not sure if it is just me or is this happening to others, but when I download ver 2.0 and extract the files I notice they're missing the folder that said "alliance guide" and same thing for the horde copy. I think that why people might be having problems with the addon. As for now I'm going keep using ver 1.0 until I find out what's happening.
    No, it is actually correct. In 2.0 the guide is only one folder. The specific alliance or horde data inside a sub folder called Guide, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyflyer View Post
      No, it is actually correct. In 2.0 the guide is only one folder. The specific alliance or horde data inside a sub folder called Guide, I believe.
      Yea sorry about that. Right after posting I dug around the forums and found out zygor team made it into a lua file or something instead of a folder .

Comment

Working...
      X