Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well.. my little contribution to this post..

I download the free 1-40 Dugi leveling guide and I tried to use it on a 15 level toon... WHAT A NIGHTMARE! It sent me to 3 different towns to accept quest that I already did.. I use it to level 2 or 3 levels, and I turn it off.. So I turn on Z guide again, and PUM! the SIS system went trough all the steps/quests and found the one I need to do next..

Comment

Some Advices

Hey.
      I've never played WoW before and I started because tons of friends recommended me to start. So I thought that, without knowing anything about the game, leveling up would become a nightmare so I researched a bit and found Zygor Guides. I've been playing with it for 4 days but I've found some missing stuff in the guide. For example it doesn't tell you anything about going to trainer. I need to figure out when I need to go to trainer but since I'm new to game and don't know anything about skills, I need to ask my friends when to go to the trainer. And another problem is I need to learn the game and learning the game includes DUNGEONS. Not only Zygor but none of the guides includes leveling with dungeons. I know this option would slow down the leveling but it would teach the newbies the game. So this could be an optional choice like if you want to get to 80 level ASAP or if you want to learn if you are new. And when I get in to a dungeon, I have experience beyond the guide so for example today, I experienced doing level 15 quests at lvl 17. Adding this option(leveling with some dungeons in it) would take Zygor guides to a new level and make this a unique guide with making it uncomparable to the other guides. And if there could be a NPC finder kind of thing (for example when I try to find the nearest trainer, or blacksmitther or miner or engineer etc. I need to ask my friends again) it would make the guide better. And if they can add the "Skill Advicer"(go to trainer at xx level) thing, the guide would suit to every person in the WoW community, such as the pre-played players who know the game and newbies like me.
      Except these missing stuff for newbies, this is an awesome guide for anyone who would like to level up without experiencing any difficulties... Thanx Zygor and if any admin who can change the guide reads these and make changes according to my recommendations, thanx to them also

Comment

Originally posted by yigitezgi View Post
        Thanx Zygor and if any admin who can change the guide reads these and make changes according to my recommendations, thanx to them also
        Many of these features you're requesting are on the drawing board and will make their way into the guide in the near future. Thanks for the suggestions.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by yigitezgi View Post
          And if there could be a NPC finder kind of thing (for example when I try to find the nearest trainer, or blacksmitther or miner or engineer etc. I need to ask my friends again) it would make the guide better. And if they can add the "Skill Advicer"(go to trainer at xx level) thing, the guide would suit to every person in the WoW community, such as the pre-played players who know the game and newbies like me.
          You should try carbonite ! I use zygor and carbonite as my main addons for leveling since they really work awsoem together And the also have a Skill trainer guide which ahve all trainers ingame in the guide =)
          80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
          Server : Executes EU

Comment

i too have used other guides but most if not all were html based which meant alt tabing al the time, the very first one i used was Azuarc's Leveling Guide whis is free and still avaible. It was writen back when BC first came out.

But since ive been play WoW for a while i realy dont need a guild - well maybe for hidden quests as i played a priest as well as a pally you needed to do some thinking on when to the some quests i.e. as a priest you just dont run in on a quest which is orange but it can be done as a pally.

All in all it looks very slick, you get regular updates and its usere frendley

its a little short on rep. building - but that will come in time
            Elune be with you

Comment

i've used a couple dugis and idemise...omg talk about /facepalm. I haven't had a need for the SIS yet becuase I haven't had the desire to level a new alt (all my chars are at 80...thanks Zygor) but hands down Zygor blows the living hell out of the competition. PLUS as a marketer I can tell the difference between someone who's making a guide because they love the game vs. someone who made a guide as a way to make money. Zygor is the real deal.
              http://www.nomorenoob.com - For your warrior needs
              http://world-of-warcraft-help-guide.blogspot.com - for the rest of your needs.

Comment

do u have a customer service phone number

i need to get some help. is there a customer service number i can use.

Comment

Originally posted by smalone View Post

http://www.zygorguides.com/dailies/contact/index.php

That sends you to the contact form, where you can report your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by smalone View Post
                    All the contact options are given in that link above this post.
                    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I was working with smalone thru PMs Kam, think we've got it all sorted out now.
                      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                        I was working with smalone thru PMs Kam, think we've got it all sorted out now.
                        Excellent. It helps to post that is what you are doing or going to do so others know you are taking care of it like that.

Comment

Well, you're the one that replied to a 4 day old post.
                          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                            Well, you're the one that replied to a 4 day old post.
                            Yep, I did. So next time, when this comes up, you will know to post so I know a customer is being taken care of.

Cheers

Comment

awesome guide

I've been playing WoW for 4 years now, and I have tried quite a few guides. Zygor by far is the best leveling guide. The way it updates itself if you level faster than the guide blew my mind. I even messed with it and dual boxed two characters at once to get the triple experience, and the guide still kept up. I believe I will keep using this guide until I stop playing WoW, unless someone somehow makes a miracle leveling guide that can somehow top zygor, but there's a slim chance of that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support View Post
                                If you've every purchased a guide from a different guide maker, we want to know how Zygor compares.
                                Should be "If you've ever purchased"

just noticed it

Comment

Working...
                                X