Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never played WOW without a leveling guide. My friend who got me into the game showed me Joana's guide and I bought it when buying the game. It worked well, but suddenly someone decided to go and shatter Azeroth. I couldn't wait for Joana's to update because he takes too long, and rarely updates, plus he is too focused on Hunters and I had been leveling a druid, so I bought Zygor's this morning. I am blown away, I wish I had this from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by isaidallo View Post
      I have never played WOW without a leveling guide. My friend who got me into the game showed me Joana's guide and I bought it when buying the game. It worked well, but suddenly someone decided to go and shatter Azeroth. I couldn't wait for Joana's to update because he takes too long, and rarely updates, plus he is too focused on Hunters and I had been leveling a druid, so I bought Zygor's this morning. I am blown away, I wish I had this from the beginning.
      Thank you. A couple of notes for right now. The guides SIS is disabled right now. The team are working on it. And some quests have the wrong ID and the arrow points to the wrong place.Sorry for any problems right now.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
        The guides SIS is disabled right now. The team are working on it. And some quests have the wrong ID and the arrow points to the wrong place.Sorry for any problems right now.
        Definitely no problems here. It took me a little while to find a good place to start, but not more than 10-15 minutes. Once I found it I leveled 2 levels quicker than ever despite starting at a point in the guide 2 levels down.

Comment

That's good to start a little low. When the sis is working again please follow the directions here to sync the guide up to you character: http://www.zygorguides.com/help/sis.php
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

purchased 80-85 guide

I was debating on trying a new guide since I had to buy one anyway. I did a lot of searching and contemplating on which one I would go with. I decided to stay with Zygor after I completed a few zones in Azeroth on my main after the shattering. It was very easy & fast and I got the quest achievements for those zones. There were a few things that I thought would be a little more efficient, but the overall experience was great, especially when I looked back at my first toon I leveled with no guide at all, and no mods. Thanks for the effort you put into your guide. And i will be patient while all the bugs are fixed.

Comment

Very very useful guide. I decided to start a Warlock to pass the time until Cataclysm, I made him on Wednesday the 1st and he was 80 by Sunday the 5th. I even had to show up for work each day. :/

Comment

I am getting no feed back on how to fix my issues and its really holding me up. I purchased this guide hoping that i can start playing immediately,but to my suprise I am still searching on the threads and contacted Tech support and still I hear nothing.. If I dont get my problems resolved I am goning to see about a refund.

My problems:
                1. i select zygor add on and the game starts lagging, the old guides i never had this problem.
                2. the arrow points directly down and stays on one name of the quest, even if you select page up or page down the name remains unchanged.

Help..

Comment

Sticky in the General Discussion area nebulis.

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ion-3.0-Issues
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Wow. Thanks guys. I switched to dugi's for the leveling dungeons back when they came out with that. So I was trying dugi's for cataclysm and constantly just pissed off with it, like telling me to pick up removed quests, sending me to ridiculous locations, and having me turn in quests in weird order. I came back to Zygor, and it's so much more pleasant. Thanks for a guide that doesn't feel like someone made it by looking up quests on wowhead and just tossing it together.

Comment

Originally posted by nebulis View Post
                      I am getting no feed back on how to fix my issues and its really holding me up. I purchased this guide hoping that i can start playing immediately,but to my suprise I am still searching on the threads and contacted Tech support and still I hear nothing.. If I dont get my problems resolved I am goning to see about a refund.

My problems:
                      1. i select zygor add on and the game starts lagging, the old guides i never had this problem.
                      2. the arrow points directly down and stays on one name of the quest, even if you select page up or page down the name remains unchanged.

Help..

Try to post your topics in the appropriate sections, or an overlook like this one is highly possible.
                      This is far from a guide testimonial, but rather a bug/error.
                      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I like zygor's a lot. Works good and the talent calculator is the shit. I have also used Dugi's and it has some ups that are quite good but I know that when Zygor releases his, they'll blow Dugi's out of the water.

Comment

I tried Dugi's Free Trial some hours ago and didn't like it from the beginning. For example it's UI looks like it's been put together within five minutes, it just feels cheap. Maybe there are some good features, maybe the questing path is good too, but does it matter if i can't properly access it? If i would have to summarize Zygor Guides in one word it would be quality.

It's not my style to discredit other peoples work and with both guides you will reach LVL85, but i have a good example how you could compare both guides in my opinion. Zygor is a fine italian restaurant with affordable prices and a small, but excellent menu. Dugi is more like a cheap super market with pizza-packets of ten.

Comment

A convo about the competitors guide, found at; http://www.ultimatewowguide.com/foru...ead.php?t=3194
                            ----------------------------------------------------------
                            Poster #1;
                            tom tom does not work in the worgen starting zone. Just like the deathknight starting area, it is a phased area and directional add ons have never workd in these areas

Poster #2;
                            zygor is working why?

Poster #3, Staff member;
                            because zygor has their own waypoint arrow that allows it to work, where we use tomtom until we come up with a solution of having our own waypoint arrow.

------------------------------------------------------------

Let there be no doubt, we have the superior product, while the others play catch-up.
                            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Level 85 in 5 days

Hey zygor, just wanted you to know that the guide is as great as its ever been, i followed all of the directions it showed me and did exactly what it said, and got my goblin priest to 85 in just 5 days /played time. haha i was so happy, i even took a pic of it thank you for this guide, it was worth it

Comment

5 days to 85? Very good time. Did leveling from 1-60 become so quick or did you do dungeons (I suppose you had heirlooms and at least 5% XP bonus from the guild level)?
                                If you like to keep track of leveling times I recommend LevelRecorder which takes a screenshot on every levelup:
                                http://www.wowinterface.com/download...lRecorder.html

Comment

Working...
                                X