No announcement yet.

Talent Builds Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are still looking into all of the builds and getting them fixed as we come across them. Thanks for all the updates.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      What kind of errors do you get when trying to load it or does it just not show up in the list?
      just me being a retard got it working and it does a nice amount of aggro with some nice crit, I got the build from lvl86.com
      level 85 - Rogue Combat Nelf, DK Blood Squid face,Hunter MM Nelf
      Currently working the follow for profs and gold, raid team backup, Hunter lvl 64 BM Worgen, Shamen lvl 54 resto Dwarf, Druid lvl 74 Feral Nelf.

Comment

I have a question about new talent builds and separate pvp builds. This may not be the proper section for it but here goes. Where do I get these builds? I could have swore I read something about zygor having leveling and pvp builds but do not have the options in talent spec lists. Was I dreaming or misread something? Is it something that comes with a different package that I don't have? I have the horde and alliance leveling guides, no dailies and events guides.

Comment

Currently there are no Zygor PVP builds available, they are busy fixing the PVE builds first. Maybe PVP will come in the future.
          If you have a PVP build you want to have implemented you can post it here (wowhead link for example) and we can make a user build file for you. It's mostly copy and paste and if no special order for distributing the points is needed (unlike a leveling build) this can be done easily.

Comment

Alright, just didn't know if I was going crazy or what. Knew the PVE builds were being worked on.

Comment

I found a page with lots of builds but they are for WoW 4.0.3. Maybe they still work:
              http://wowpvpbuilds.com/

Comment

The PvP Builds are a little assumed at this point with our Talents but very soon we will be adding in a more detailed version. We are actually working on it now. Thanks for the information.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

My lvl 85 Tank Warrior talent build was done with by the Talent advisor, I saw in the updates the Protection Warrior build was redone. Before I spend gold unlearning my talents and re-glyphing can anyone tell me the advantage of the new build?

Comment

The old build was bugged. I think it did not spend enough points in the protection tree to get into another tree and devastate was not selected.
                    Looking at the current build this seems to be fixed so you should be able to use the build.
                    Mostly the builds just needed to be checked if they are working and the key talents are used (this was not the case in a rogue build).

Here's the current Zygor build at wowhead:
                    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LG0cZbZcfGdRRobbu

The Zygor build is a leveling build, not an endgame dungeon build. Therefore some talents are missing and others are used that are not important in a group.
                    A dungeon build should include vigilance and incite instead of gag order and blood and thunder.
                    Also the points in the fury tree should be put into cruelty instead of blood craze.
                    Here's a dungeon build:
                    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LG0cZ0bZIcGzRRodbu

Comment

Hi - having trouble again with creating my own builds. I am getting an error with "Dash" - it says its a bad talent for my hunter pet.

I am also having trouble with the talent "Sic 'Em" - I wonder it it is because of the "'" in there.

The hunter/pet build I am trying to create are:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#cfhfckGzRRofMZzb
                      http://www.wowhead.com/petcalc#mqd00fcz0hoRb

Any help appreciated.

EDIT: Okay - sorted it out. In case anyone needs help:

Dash/Dive - need the /. Read this somewhere - reading comprehension for the win.

Sic 'Em! has a "!" on the end, DOH.

Comment

Having read the article Spiritual Guidance: Leveling a healing priest, I have tried to put the spec in Zygor terms, as I'm contemplating starting a new healer. This spec is for running dungeons.

Code:
                        ZygorTalentAdvisor:RegisterBuild("PRIEST","Discipline Atonement Healing (33/3/5)",[[
                        	3/3 Twin Disciplines
                        	2/2 Improved Power Word: Shield
                        	2/2 Evangelism
                        	1/1 Archangel
                        	3/3 Mental Agility
                        	2/2 Atonement
                        	1/1 Power Infusion
                        	1/1 Inner Focus
                        	3/3 Rapture
                        	2/2 Borrowed Time
                        	2/2 Reflective Shield
                        	3/3 Divine Aegis
                        	2/2 Grace
                        	2/2 Focused Will
                        	2/2 Train of Thought
                        	1/1 Pain Suppression
                        	1/1 Power Word: Barrier

3/3 Divine Fury

3/3 Darkness
                        	2/2 Improved Shadow Word: Pain
                        ]],[[
                        	Prime Glyph of Penance
                        	Prime Glyph of Renew
                        	Prime Glyph of Power Word: Shield

Major Glyph of Divine Accuracy
                        	Major Glyph of Inner Fire
                        	Major Glyph of Dispel Magic

Minor Glyph of Fortitude
                        	Minor Glyph of Levitate
                        	Minor Glyph of Shadowfiend
                        ]])
                        Could I please get some feedback on the glyphs and the order I have put them in. Divine Accuracy is pretty much a must for atomement healing. Anything else is up for discussion

But, I'd also like to run on a PVP server, so perhaps I should consider a disc spec optimized for that as well. I'd like a sensible balance between survivability and a good punch. Opinions solicited
                        QQ

The CIA deliberately spread misinformation that tin-foil hats prevent mind control.
                        The horrible truth is, that tinfoil hats enable mind control.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Yes, you can buy that glyph in the AH just like every other glyph in the game. This does not, however, mean that someone on your server is selling the glyph. If you can not find the glyph for sale in the AH then you'll have to find a friendly inscriptionist to make the glyph for you.
                          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Suggestion: "Tagging" builds and points onto each TYPE of Hunter's Pets

First, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place for me to post this topic. I don't know if this thread is for customized talent builds, or whether it includes Zygor's standard builds, as well.

Anyway, I would love to be able to switch my Hunter's pet-types and have the Zygor Talent Advisor remember and utilize the correct build for each type of pet. Example: switching from a "tenacity" to a "ferocity" or "cunning" type, etc.

Currently, the Talent Advisor doesn't assign the talent build, nor does it include the points I assigned previously to any of my existing pets, automatically. I have to go through the entire process manually, each time I switch pets. It seems redundant, since I've already used those pets in the past (with Zygor). It could/should remember what I've done. If I've leveled up since the last use of a certain pet, then the Advisor could fill-in the points I last assigned, and then allow me to add any new available points manually.

I hope this makes sense. It's meant as a suggestion to help switching between pets without having to completely reconfigure them each time.

Comment

I think Zygor just changed the pet stuff over to remembering the picked build per pet and not per type of pet (like it is for the toons). If it's not working like that you might have a corrupted SavedVariables file. To reset that just go to your WoW/WTF/Account/accountname/SavedVariables folder and delete the 2 ZygorTalentAdvisor files.
                              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

does anyone know how to turn the talent point builder back on mine got disabled and i've looked everywere to enable it again can smeone help me out?

Comment

Working...
                                X