OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talent advisor doesn't match on-site talents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent advisor doesn't match on-site talents?

For a Feral Druid leveling build, the Talent Advisor suggests a 0/55/16 build, but the on-site here http://www.zygorguides.com/members/classes/druid.php suggests a 0/57/14... why not the same build?

Zygor has posted in another thread that the in-game talent advisor is now the new build directions for your class, not the ones listed online.

Comment

As with all projects like Zygor's, things change and they found out the new method seems to work a bit better than the old one.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

thanks will follow new and improved SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)

Comment

Just thought it was strange, since the ones on site ar only 1 month old... then why not update the ones on site to match the add-on?

Comment

Originally posted by hypersky View Post
            Just thought it was strange, since the ones on site ar only 1 month old... then why not update the ones on site to match the add-on?
            Hypersky, They are currently working on doing this here in the near future if I remember reading correctly. They are currently working on the small errors, bugs, to make sure everything is working just fine

~Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldogg13 View Post
              Hypersky, They are currently working on doing this here in the near future if I remember reading correctly. They are currently working on the small errors, bugs, to make sure everything is working just fine

~Kyle
              Some of the builds are a complete change of talent tree. Warriors for instance are Feral for 2.0 talent tree and online update Sep 22 has been switched from Feral to Arms. This IS NOT a minor bug/error. I suspect that 2.0 has not been updated and we should be running with the latest talent builds on zygorguides/classes/warriorguide(etc). A definitive answer to this anomaly
              is needed now!

Majorjohn:

Comment

It has been stated in a couple threads by Zygor and the staff that all builds included with the new 2.0 Talent Advisor are the currently recommended builds. This means that altho the builds that were in the members area of the website are still a viable method, the new builds are now the preferred leveling builds.

If you would have looked around in the forums here you would have seen this and not needed to post a demand for an answer that has already been given.

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3180
                http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3161

I think there were a couple more but I don't have the time to look for them right now.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by majorjohn View Post
                  Some of the builds are a complete change of talent tree. Warriors for instance are Feral for 2.0 talent tree and online update Sep 22 has been switched from Feral to Arms. This IS NOT a minor bug/error. I suspect that 2.0 has not been updated and we should be running with the latest talent builds on zygorguides/classes/warriorguide(etc). A definitive answer to this anomaly
                  is needed now!

Majorjohn:
                  What do you mean "Warriors for instance are Feral for 2.0 talent tree and online update Sep 22 has been switched from Feral to Arms."?

Are you talking about the "in-guide" shows it as Feral instead of arms?

I have not looked at the warrior guide here in-game... if it's the addon (could be a mistake?) if not, warrior has never had "Feral" as a spec to choose from, always been arms, fury, protection.

Also when I mentioned Bugs/errors, I really meant from the whole guide itself, not just the talents.

~Kyle

EDIT: oh did you probably mean Fury instead of Feral?
                  Also if it's fury you meant, they probably switched it to fury on the "in-game" guide because they think it's better leveling than arms (at the moment) I don't know, really never played the warrior class out of my 4 years playing...personally didn't like the warrior (my opinion). anyways, you think it's probably not updated, but In the guide in game.... I am pretty sure they have that updated

Comment

Working...
                  X