2 v 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 v 1

Hi ya. I have the Horde side of the guide. What I would like to know is, Can Horde and Alliance be installed together?. I have a couple of mates who have come back to wow, but play Ally side. I wish to join them.

But, I do not relish the thought of buying the Alliance side of the guide, if I have to keep uninstalling one, to re-install another just to switch sides when my mates are not around. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for replies and help.

Hello speeedy,

Yes, you can install both guides together. I'm not sure on the official policy, but from my opinion, you'll need to purchase the Alliance guide if you're interested in leveling an Alliance character. Hope this answers your question!

Silverhawk11
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Thanks Silver. Yeah I will be buying the Alliance version sometime soon. Just wanted to make sure that both could run without the need for the uninstall re-install process. Either that or it would have meant Installing two versions of wow onto different directories.

Thanks again for the swift reply.

Comment

Yeah, I have both guides and there's no problems with the installation and having both available.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks Cabby. A solid confirmation is a welcome bit of news.

Comment

Working...
          X