Scryer Reputation & Quests in Netherstorm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scryer Reputation & Quests in Netherstorm

Guys, im missing out on a TON of XP and quests since im unfriendly with the Scryer , im also unfriendly with the aldor as well. WTF did i do? and how do i fix this.
    I tried to go to the main scryer area in shat, but i cant talk to them they are all orange.

thanks
    Jason

Did you do the quest where you follow the pink voidwalker around and them ally with either Scryer or Aldor? You have to do that quest first, then pick who you want to ally with. The questgiver for that quest is inside the main building in Shattrath, standing next to A'dal, the big floating alien glowing thing. :-)
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I am not that far along with my "working" toons but know the quest you are talking about. As such I am wondering if one side has an advantage over the other? Does the guide account for either one you pick or does it tell us to "pick xxxx" side?
      Cairne Realm
      Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
      Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
      Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

The guide does tell you to go with a certain faction based on your faction.

There are NO benefits for going with either faction. There was a benefit back in BC, but not anymore.

If for whatever reason you did want to grind out the faction, Aldor gives stuff good for PvE, Scryer gives stuff good for PvP.

To address your other concern, the XP you are missing out in Netherstorm is minimal. It wont make or break you in terms of leveling. There is only 2 or 3 quests that i can remember. I always pick scryer even though the guide will tell me to pick Aldor, simply because I didn't have to wait on the elevator to keep going forward (meaning i could jump off the tower without dieing)... now that isn't even a real concern since you can fly at lvl 60.

Hope this cleared everything up for you.
        I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Working...
        X