Hearth Checker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearth Checker

I don't know if this has been stated but what would be great to be included in the guide would be a check to see if your hearth is still set to the right location. So when you get to a step where you have to hearth it checks to see if you have changed your hearth location. The reason for this is so you don't accidentally hearth the wrong location. I don't know if this is possible or not but it would be cool to see. Cause I hate it when I hearth to Dalaran on my 80 still following the guide just to earn gold because I dinged early. Thanks for taking the time to read this

Will look into this, thanks.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

GetBindLocation() is the function that will return the name of where the hearthstone is set to.

I should also point out that when you point to your hearthstone (which you have to in order to use it, unless you've left it on an action bar and just hit the keybind), the popup tells you where it's set to. Shouldn't take but half a second to see if it's set to where you want to go.

Comment

I do have it on an action bar but most of the time I don't read it or I use the guide's button to hearth.

Comment

Originally posted by JJR512 View Post
          GetBindLocation() is the function that will return the name of where the hearthstone is set to.

I should also point out that when you point to your hearthstone (which you have to in order to use it, unless you've left it on an action bar and just hit the keybind), the popup tells you where it's set to. Shouldn't take but half a second to see if it's set to where you want to go.
          JJ,

Basically, he's asking for Zygor guides to somehow work their magic and before telling us to hearth in the guide, to make sure we're "Bound" to the right location before hearthing. Usually in the guides there is always a step when going to a "new" area that tells us to "Make XXXX our new home" ... but if you don't the guide continues on without problem. Or has been such case in my experience. I can understand what he means, because I myself am a lazy SOB. Also, I have hearthed to the wrong location before due to fact of leveling so fast and getting in that mindset of "glance, click, kill, level, repeat" ... i fail to read that my hearthstone is set incorrectly

Comment

Working...
          X