No announcement yet.

Leveling Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in. I know I won't win (too busy lvling alts on Frostwolf), but I'm down just for the chance to guild up w/ people from this forum. My only complaint is that everyone will likely roll Hunter. Perhaps make the prize smaller and have first in real time to hit 80, per class. Just thinking out loud.

Anyways, just made a lvl 1 char. Sliverhawk (hehe). Whats everyone else's char. name?
    Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder

Current Weight: 222
    Goal Weight: 198
    16 Weeks til WI State Fair Bodybuilding
    22 Weeks til NANBF Badger Classic

Comment

Haha, I can't believe you took Silverhawk! My character hasn't been created yet, going to do that in a few hours, but I'll send you a whisper when I get online. That's my biggest fear as well, but, it's all going to be fun and games. Sure, they could roll Hunter, but will they enjoy their characters? Meh! I personally am thinking of Paladin just to dominate the BG's at 80. /flex. :-). Do what you love, enjoy your time playing, because I'll let you in on a secret. There's more then just one prize ;-).
      It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Nah... took "sliverhawk", Silverhawk was taken, so I thought the slight type-o would be enough of an homage.
        Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder

Current Weight: 222
        Goal Weight: 198
        16 Weeks til WI State Fair Bodybuilding
        22 Weeks til NANBF Badger Classic

Comment

Ahhh, haha! That sounds a bit gross ;-).

Comment

I'm at a toss up between hunter, warlock, and paladin right now. Will make the final decision once we know if it will be Alliance or Horde.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Alliance will be the official faction for the leveling contest.

Comment

For those who need an invite to the guild, or that can help sign the charter, please whisper "Pewpewlol". Thank you!

Comment

Sure... I go and create the AH alt and you're not even in the game for me to help sign your charter.

alt is Cabank

Comment

:-P, buddy asked for me to help him with his new mic and ended up playing CoD. I'm back on if you're ready :-D. You can also add "Imsilverhawk" to your friends list too. He's the fund provider for the guild.

Comment

Sorry for the double post.

Guild has been formed! Do a /who Race to Eighty to see who is online and ask for an invitation. Feel free to start your characters! February of 2010 is going to be the end date, and the official -day- has yet to be decided quite yet.

Again, feel free to create your characters! We're waiting ;-).

Silverhawk11

Comment

So we can create them just not start leveling them yet correct?

Comment

No, you can create them and begin leveling! :-). Get started!

Comment

Damn.. now you're gonna have to make me decide on the class. Will have to think it over a bit more but I'm now narrowed down to hunter or palladin.

Comment

I went with Paladin :-). Feel free to whisper Honjus if I'm still on ;-).

Comment

Hehe, someone said about all hunters and yet so far we've got 1 hunter, 1 rogue, 1 pally, and 1 mage. Should make for an interesting view of the different classes and how well they level.

Comment

Working...
                                X