No announcement yet.

Leveling Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I choose a Night Elf hunter as well. Feel free to whisper Kamchak if Im on.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Just made a Hunter "Lcukside"

No one seems to be online so I'll just start leveling and ask for an inv when someone gets on.

Comment

Just so everyone knows, I cant log on Fri - Sun due to work. I also have a toddler, so Mon - Thur daytime is scetchy. I am also focusing on getting my lock to 55 atm.
        Ill be online for the contest in no time though. After all, I am using Zygor Guides, right?
        LOL
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

So that will mean 3 hunters, 1 rogue, 1 mage, and 1 pally so far. When you're in Kamchak, just do a search for race to eighty and see which members might be online. I know myself and Silverhawk can both do guild invites, not sure who else might be able to.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This looks interesting, I think I might join you, should be an interesting little idea you have.

Comment

I've decided to join if I still can, Human Priest named Megili

Comment

Sure can! We'll invite you as soon as possible; however, it's Thanksgiving, which means I'm out to eat some food! See ya guys later!
                It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Well you all have fun, my time expires tomorrow(12-17-09) and I wont be getting anymore till I get my funds back up... expensive Christmas this year lol, probably wont be WoWing till late Jan - Early Feb.

Cant wait to see who wins =)

Once again, good luck =)

Comment

Aww pity i a EU player
                    If you a Horde player Feel free to join our Horde group : http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/group.php?groupid=6

Comment

For screenshot you can get the addon AutoDinger v1.0.3 from Curse.com. It send a message to the guild to how long it took to level and total time played puls takes a screenshot with the date and time on it. see below.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hey there,

Great suggestion! I'm not quite sure if anyone is even competing anymore, though :-P. I haven't noticed anybody on, but that's definintely a great suggestion for anyone who is interested in entering the contest.

Silverhawk11
                        It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

I would have joined but I don't have Ally guide yet.

Comment

hi

i want to know what's the guild called? may i join this guild if on horde side

Comment

The guild name is 'Race to Eighty' but it's not very big and it's an Alliance guild so would be impossible for you to join with a Horde toon.
                              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Count me in! How many people are u getting before you start?

Comment

Working...
                                X