bear minimums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bear minimums

ok zygor your guide is AWESOME but cartographer really gets on my nerves with having to disable it to BG and it making my map smaller and discovering everything *making exploration ach's really hard*
    all i want is that arrow that is needed to show us where to go what can i disable that wont affect the guide?
    thanks in advance
    Quote: "This is how it starts off.. everyone needs a Warlock alt.. then it becomes their main.. then they start taking over third world countries. Stuff happens."

-Abi http://kungaloosh.wordpress.com/

Originally posted by 0110 View Post
    ok zygor your guide is AWESOME but cartographer really gets on my nerves with having to disable it to BG and it making my map smaller and discovering everything *making exploration ach's really hard*
    all i want is that arrow that is needed to show us where to go what can i disable that wont affect the guide?
    thanks in advance
    Most of Cartogtrapher can be disabled in the addons. My screen shows the arrow, of course, the dots on the map, the undiscovered areas, and full screen map option... thats it.

Somewhere in this massive forum is a more specific list of what to uncheck/check in cartographer.

OR.... you could check off what you dont think it will need, and see what happens. You can always check it back on.

Point is... you dont need it all.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

The only portions of Cartographer that are needed for the guides are Cartographer, Cartographer Waypoints, and Cartographer Notes. All the other portions of Cartographer you can get rid of. I personally only have these 3 installed and have deleted all the other Cartographer related folders from my AddOns directory.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

thanks
        (9 and 10 more letters happy 10 letter limit?)
        Quote: "This is how it starts off.. everyone needs a Warlock alt.. then it becomes their main.. then they start taking over third world countries. Stuff happens."

-Abi http://kungaloosh.wordpress.com/

Comment

(9 and 10 more letters happy 10 letter limit?)
          Huh? You lost me there.

Comment

You have to have at least 10 characters per reply, that message was just a filler because he didn't have enough characters.
            It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

thanks in advance
              What I do is that I go into the Cartographer settings for Fog Light and change the color and transparency (Alpha) for unexplored area. So I can see all the map, even places I haven't been to but I also get a purple color on all areas that are unexplored. This way it is easy to get the exploration achievements because I just go to the areas with purple color.

I don't go to BGs so I can't help you there.

Comment

Another thing you can do for exploration achievements is to use Carbonite. It has a routing feature that will route you to any unexplored areas for the zone you're in.

Comment

Working...
                X