Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Wants You To Eat Better Discussion

Hello,

Thank's for the dieting tips! With your help I lost 20 pounds in 8 days! Amazing!

Also, if you watch when you say "Going from level 1 ALL the way to level 80" the Gnome hand motion fits perfectly. No, I'm not bored, and no I don't have a lot of time on my hands.

Silverhawk11
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
    Also, if you watch when you say "Going from level 1 ALL the way to level 80" the Gnome hand motion fits perfectly.
    Haha, yeah, I was getting a kick out of how sometimes the gnome's actions synced with what I was saying, lol. :-P
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Haha, yeah I noticed it too :-). We're some pretty cool guys with real life friends, am I right!? Haha.
      It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

ha!

Its all good. I noticed as well. As I said in my comment, really looking forward to finding out what all this is about. Just got my first toon to 80 recently. Picked the game back up after returning from a deployment to Iraq in April and the guide helped me greatly on the back end. Hope to use it to level and alt all the way up here soon. Thanks again.

Comment

Cooking has always been one thing that I kept up with on all my toons. It is amazing what that extra little bit can do. Also, I never purchase water/food from the vendors, as the food you make can do both -- especially at higher levels.

Really looking forward to see if there are any nuggets of information that I didn't know about!

Comment

I don't need a guide for that and it's not free if you must BUY something (i.e. version 2.0). I will not buy an upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by shamalahmasean View Post
              I don't need a guide for that and it's not free if you must BUY something (i.e. version 2.0). I will not buy an upgrade.
              Hello shamalahmasean,

I'd like to quote these two comments from Zygor and ZG Support:

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
              As previous customers, you guys automatically get the bonuses for free. When 2.0 is released, you'll just have them inside the Members Area, no need to do anything.

Thanks for choosing Zygor Guides. :-)
              Originally posted by ZG Support View Post
              No one will have to pay an upgrade fee to use version 1.x updated to the 2.0 corrections and bug fixes. Every guide will have the same 2.0 back end that complies with Blizzards new addon policies, even if you don't upgrade. However, Version 2.0 introduces new features that were never there in any of our past releases. It's sort of like having two editions, Zygor Guides, and Zygor Guides Elite. The difference between the original and 2.0 is like a basic car, and the same car with all the extras, leather seats, ipod dock, built in GPS, ect.. Both cars will get you to your destination, one just does it with more style at the cost of an upgrade fee.
              Judging from these two comments, it seems that even when you don't purchase 2.0 you will still have access to the bonuses because you're a previous customer. Also, the guide(s) you currently own will be upgraded for free, having the same 2.0 back end. However, it will not have all the new features that 2.0 introduces.

I hope this clears things up a bit. :-)

Kind regards,

Wueel

Comment

Nice video guys, I was amused at the gnomes actions and how they synced up every now and then.

Comment

Fishing and cooking are both overlooked skills. But other than achievement points you don't "gain" anything from fishing except mats to cook with. One of my toons is an inscriptionist. In addition to food/drink I carry scrolls on all my toons -- intellect on my casters, strength and stamina on the warrior (will I need add'l damage or hitpoints for this fight / raid). I don't get a lot of scroll sales in the AH. Elixirs are another overlooked aspect. Unless you have a native skill that allows it, I don't think you should leave home without a stack of water walking and a stack of water breathing elixirs --- makes a huge difference in the time spent picking up those elven gems underwater while doing the sunken treasure line in Arathi Highlands.

Is the food guide strictly for eating / drinking or does it also include cooking and where to pick up recipes (i.e, which vendors in which zones -- I really hate camping for that sales robot in Desolace).

deleon

Originally posted by digitaldeuce View Post
                  Cooking has always been one thing that I kept up with on all my toons. It is amazing what that extra little bit can do. Also, I never purchase water/food from the vendors, as the food you make can do both -- especially at higher levels.

Really looking forward to see if there are any nuggets of information that I didn't know about!

Comment

Originally posted by wueel View Post
                    Hello shamalahmasean,

I'd like to quote these two comments from Zygor and ZG Support:

Judging from these two comments, it seems that even when you don't purchase 2.0 you will still have access to the bonuses because you're a previous customer. Also, the guide(s) you currently own will be upgraded for free, having the same 2.0 back end. However, it will not have all the new features that 2.0 introduces.

Kind regards,

Wueel
                    Wait, what? Really? So how much does the full upgrade cost?

Comment

Originally posted by reyes1212 View Post
                      Wait, what? Really? So how much does the full upgrade cost?
                      Hello reyes1212,

According to the Official 2.0 FAQ the team is still undecided whether you will need to pay for the upgrade or not.

Will I have to pay for the upgrade?
                      The team is still undecided about this or not. They are trying to decide if they need to or not at this time. PLEASE be aware that this is not an official fee yet, and try and be optimistic about it, and hope there is no fee ;-).
                      However, ZG Support stated that if the most recent video announcement on the homepage gets more than 2000 comments, the upgrade fee will be waived.

Originally posted by ZG Support View Post
                      ... The upgrade fee will be waived if we get 2000 comments on the first video on the front page. We supplied a "Share with a Friend" form so you can spread the word and help get the comments up faster. It will send a free trial to your friends and they can then leave a comment.

Kind regards,

Wueel

Comment

every little bit (of food) helps

I have learned so much that i will almost consider myself a veteran (ha ha)

Comment

Working...
                        X