No announcement yet.

Zygor Says - "Want Some Gold?" Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully this will come with membership... i have had this guide since it came out when it was still getting to become known and if we keep having to pay for little upgrades im gonna lose my mind lol,i can understand like from 70-80 upgrade but we already payed alot for the guide,also is this 2.0 going to have to be bought for people who already have the 1-80 guide?

Comment

For me it's not the upgrade price at all. If it's decided there is an upgrade fee I'll likely pay it. This is a great guide and it's obvious there is a great deal of time to collect the quest data and put it into an in-game addon like this.

My question was about Zygor's comments in the forum that existing members will get 2.0 for free, and then in the video he says the upgrade fee is still being decided. Later it's "clarified" that existing members will get 2.0 "basic" for free and may or may not get 2.0 "full" for free. There was no mention of two versions of 2.0 when the original comment that existing members will get 2.0 for free was made.

This is not meant to be a flame post, but customer satisfaction is almost all about setting the right expectations and then fulfilling them. The expectation was set (at least in my mind) that there was one "version 2.0" and that it would be free to existing members. Now it's revealed that there are two "version 2.0's" and the potential exists that we will need to pay an upgrade fee for the full 2.0. As funny as this sounds, it may be a case of too much information in the past two months when it wasn't final or not going to be upheld.

Comment

I have to say thos guide is the most amazing guide I ever try thaks Zygor Im so glad with it

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
          Hello,

Don't get me wrong, wasn't a comment meant to harrass other members, I was just stating you guys made me laugh a bit with all the complains about a $5.00 - $10.00 upgrade. Some people have valid arguments, but $5.00 - $10.00 isn't going to keep you from feeding yourself that week :-).

My assumption is some community member's parents said no and now they are sad :'(. Who knows, maybe Zygor won't even charge for the upgrade! Now wouldn't that be cool, but then again, how would everyone feel that made 8 page long complaints about why it should not be priced? Victorious, or that they wasted their time? That's the true question, my friends, muahaha!

Silverhawk11
          My apologizes to you then. It was just how your post struck me, and I have always looked up to and respected you and your posts. I guess everything has got me all "edgey" lol
          Last edited by paulrdietz; October 17, 2009, 12:57 PM. Reason: additional comment

Comment

Maybe Zygor can offer members the option to give a donation for the upgrade instead?? I'm sure a lot of people would be willing to give a $5-$10 donation, and this way you won't be forcing people to pay an upgrade fee.

Granted I don't mind if they decide to implement the upgrade fee, I just thought I would offer an alternative. I do believe when I bought it the website said upgrades would be free.

I just want to say ty again Zygor for a great guide!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulrdietz View Post
              My apologizes to you then. It was just how your post struck me, and I have always looked up to and respected you and your posts. I guess everything has got me all "edgey" lol
              Hello,

Hey, it's no worries, I just wanted to clarify that ;-). Glad to hear that somebody likes me! Hahaha.

Silverhawk11
              It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                As previous customers, you guys automatically get the bonuses for free. When 2.0 is released, you'll just have them inside the Members Area, no need to do anything.

Thanks for choosing Zygor Guides. :-)
                ]
                This makes me soooo happy. Thank you so much for your great product and I am so looking forward to Tuesday and the release of 2.0!

Comment

We will probably launch around 9am-11am Eastern Time. So, that would be 3pm-4pm UK time?
                  John, can't you let us playing in European servers have a head start with the downloading??? (A)

Comment

We will probably launch around 9am-11am Eastern Time. So, that would be 3pm-4pm UK time?
                    Hey, I just realized that its going to be released during maintenance day....lol

Comment

@ it being released on update day... :'(
                      at least i'll be at work ....lol

-bloodess-

Comment

my heart jumps for joy

I used to grind and grind through the useless quests and as loyal zygorite it pleases me to rest and watch another zygorite go by. Keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
                        X