Guide on building the Ultimate Character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide on building the Ultimate Character

Im in the process of building a Character that completes every possible quest,maxes out every profession, and completes every dungeon and raid in the game. I do realize that this will take a VERY long time lol. Just wondering if you guys would ever be interested in trying to create a guide that could help people do just that. Just a thought.......lol

Let me make sure I'm understanding what you're suggesting here.

1. In game guides for the different professions to help level a profession the fastest way possible while spending as little money as possible.

2. Guides for each dungeon showing the best methods to complete each dungeon.

3. Same for raids.

4. A comprehensive guide for all quests currently in game.

While I highly doubt that we'll see #4, there's always a possibility in the future for some of the others. #4 can easily be covered by other addons out there such as QuestHelper and Carbonite so I doubt that the Zygor team would focus on all quests as the guide here is for fast leveling.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah I know #4 is a tough one, but not impossible. Plus, I know that alot of people would love to have strategies for dungeons, raids, and professions. I think the complete questing guide would be pretty simple. Just do the 1-10 zones first, then 10-20 zones...so on and so on...mixed in with the dungeons and raids along the way...What this does is it makes the game more enjoyable. If your a new player to this game and you use Zygor Guides...yes you get level 80 really fast but you have no dungeon experience thus creating bad dungeon and raid players at level 80 because they never ran any at all. So this guide would fix that and create seasoned dungeon runners and raiders....let me know your thoughts

Comment

"a Character that completes every possible quest"

install everyquest addon, it ticks off all quests you have done and shows you what you have left to do (in 3.3 it will query the server for your quest history)

"maxes out every profession" wow-professions.com

"completes every dungeon and raid in the game." if you get into a good raiding guild, this is easy enough. At 80 all instances can be facerolled. All 70 raids except sunwell can be facerolled. Sunwell still requires tactics (felmyst, twins). The only slight challenge is algalon (requires "hard mode" watcher kills) but you don't even need to kill that one to get the ulduar completion achievement. Totgc25 is the only vaguely challenging raid in game atm.

Comment

It would be good to advice new players to find a grp and do a specific dungeon at there level in a specific relevant zone, it shouldnt be to hard to find a grp now with the new LFG system comming up in 3.3

Comment

Working...
          X