im lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im lost

i have a 62 blood elf dk, i started the guide at 60-62... i reached 62, but when it switched over to 62-64, it told me to turn in quests i didn't have, i tried to back track to blasted lands to fill everything in... the first quest in blasted lands is done already... is there a way to get it to update? i tried to trek through, but then i hit a wall...

Originally posted by systematic View Post
    i have a 62 blood elf dk, i started the guide at 60-62... i reached 62, but when it switched over to 62-64, it told me to turn in quests i didn't have, i tried to back track to blasted lands to fill everything in... the first quest in blasted lands is done already... is there a way to get it to update? i tried to trek through, but then i hit a wall...
    Hi Systematic;

When I started the guide, it took some time to get me to a place where I could start accepting quests... then there was a part in the guide where, like you, I didnt have the quests to turn in. One of them was part of a chain I didnt start.

Dont sweat it too much. Pretty soon I was right with the guide, at least one level ahead of where it told me I should be, and I was getting quests in Booty Bay that I never did before. When I bought Zygor's guide, I had just finished up ALL the available quests in Booty Bay, and I thought it was going to be another dry run to get me in synch with the guide.

You can go through the guide and find that one quest or two that you saw, or just shrug it off. In the end, unless it is a major quest chain that will give you 3/4 of your next level xp... just keep moving on.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Hello,

Yea, the best thing to do when this happens is to advance the guild manually. The guide is, I think, meant to be started from lvl 1. When you get into it at a higher lvl some quests won't line up. Forward past that step and in a few steps you'll line back up.

Comment

What quest is that you have problems with? If we know the name then maybe we can help you.

As an alternative you can go to http://www.wowhead.com and type in the quest name in the text box and click on Search button. You will get get information about the quest like which NPC that gives you the quest, where does it end and also comments from other players on useful tips on how to easiest complete the quest.

I go to www.wowhead.com all the time whenever I get stuck on something. It is a great information database on all WoW in-game items, quests, spells, NPC and such.

Comment

i back track when i find something i dont have... its been working out as of right now... not 2 much of a burden cuz i have flight mount and everything in such close proximity

Comment

Working...
          X