No announcement yet.

"About me" Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll admit I loved jc and enchant combo at first, but man did it get old and time consuming after a while! I love my tailoring though=] I'm
    making more gold than I did with jc. So now from tailoring profits I can buy the stuff I need instead of wasting massive amounts of time getting the mats to make it =D

Comment

I am still trying to figure out how to make money from profs. My mining is 401 but I use every last ore I get to work JC which is only 380. So far I can't make anything in JC that is worth selling. I was planning on dumping mining and making my mage a buff level 80 JC/BSmith for the BoP gems and self-only socket wrist. Problem is that I need a miner to get ore to do the Dalaran JC daily quests. *sigh* Decisions decisions ...

My tailor is 375 but he is stuck there until the toon finally gets to 65 for the next level ... only 59 right now.

My inscription toon is only 175-200 but that one makes more money then the other ones thus far.
      Cairne Realm
      Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
      Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
      Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Insription is surprisingly lucrative, I made 50 gold on an ALT by level 15, just by selling Armor Vellums.
        85s
        Skippyninja
        Oomatherman
        Judedaniels
        MissRuPaul
        Sumekomovani
        Pattymelt
        Shamwiches
        Twonewon
        Takakoinaba
        Cursesmcgee

Comment

blacksmithing is where its at.

Comment

I had a hard time making money on inscription but I was basicly just selling glyphs. I think I tried to sell other stuff but still wasn't worth it. I ended up dropping it really early and picked up alchemy. I like alchemy much better between the two of them.
            80 Tauren Hunter - 75 Blood Elf Paladin - 54 Tauren Druid - 47 Undead Mage - 25 Dwarf Paladin - 26 Human Mage

Comment

Originally posted by skippyninja View Post
              Yeah, the only downside to the MOLL-E is the 4 hour cool down, but it's really handy in raids when you've forgotten to empty your bags.
              2 hour cooldown now
              If you a Horde player Feel free to join our Horde group : http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/group.php?groupid=6

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                2 hour cooldown now
                You just made me a very happy person
                85s
                Skippyninja
                Oomatherman
                Judedaniels
                MissRuPaul
                Sumekomovani
                Pattymelt
                Shamwiches
                Twonewon
                Takakoinaba
                Cursesmcgee

Comment

Don't forget engineer's Best friend in raid Jeeves XD between jeeves/moll-e and wormhole generator engineering is by far my favorite

main char is engineer/JC
                  secone is herb/alch
                  raising a miner/Herb now to further mat gathering for other 2 lol

Comment

Originally posted by smartass0315 View Post
                    Don't forget engineer's Best friend in raid Jeeves XD between jeeves/moll-e and wormhole generator engineering is by far my favorite

main char is engineer/JC
                    secone is herb/alch
                    raising a miner/Herb now to further mat gathering for other 2 lol
                    Jeeves? What's that?

Mages are pretty much amazing engineers since they also have the ability to teleport and if they use the wormhole and they teleport way up in the sky, Slow Fall is just a click away.
                    85s
                    Skippyninja
                    Oomatherman
                    Judedaniels
                    MissRuPaul
                    Sumekomovani
                    Pattymelt
                    Shamwiches
                    Twonewon
                    Takakoinaba
                    Cursesmcgee

Comment

Jeeves is a repair bot that can be summoned anywhere by the engineer , really handy in raids
                      If you a Horde player Feel free to join our Horde group : http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/group.php?groupid=6

Comment

Man o man, I think I'm going to have to switch to engineering for one of my toons My hunter is a miner/skinner and makes a good living for the rest of the toons (and I actually enjoy mining, especially once you're able to fly between nodes); my DK is a b'smith/enchanter, and I might ditch enchanting for engineering...
                        Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
                        Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                          Jeeves is a repair bot that can be summoned anywhere by the engineer , really handy in raids
                          2 things about engineering:

Where do I get the recipe for Jeeves and Mekingneer's Chopper?
                          85s
                          Skippyninja
                          Oomatherman
                          Judedaniels
                          MissRuPaul
                          Sumekomovani
                          Pattymelt
                          Shamwiches
                          Twonewon
                          Takakoinaba
                          Cursesmcgee

Comment

I am STILL trying to max out my JC. Once you hit 410 it slows down and now that I hit 440 ... Sheesh. Only a few recipes give me points anymore. Getting that last 9 points to to 450 may take a long time
                            Cairne Realm
                            Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
                            Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
                            Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

NVM, I found the recipe for Jeeves... But my god why so many expensive items? Luckily I can smelt Titansteel and the cobalt bolts... But where the devil do I get the repair bot thingies? I've never seen them before.

My roomie can cut King's Amber thank god!
                              85s
                              Skippyninja
                              Oomatherman
                              Judedaniels
                              MissRuPaul
                              Sumekomovani
                              Pattymelt
                              Shamwiches
                              Twonewon
                              Takakoinaba
                              Cursesmcgee

Comment