More Heirloom Questions. Please help! >_<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Heirloom Questions. Please help! >_<

I've read a bunch of threads on this and still don't quite understand. I was wondering if you could answer a little question of mine?
    I get 20% more exp from killing and questing, sometimes use rested exp, seldom run dungeons(just to catch up to the guide if needed) and don't PvP at ALL.

What should I set my options to?

I've played with it numerous times. Resetting back to default and playing with it some more based on posts I've read and I still run into a couple problems.
    Not syncing, not skipping, giving me low level quests that require even lower level chain starters, etc...

Please help! T_T

My suggestion would be to have the slider set to 2 and have all the boxes checked.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you SO much for your help. So far so good. ^_^ Keep up the great work!

Comment

I have several toons with heirloom and my experience is that 4 or more on the slider is useless even with 20% heirloom bonus and rested XP. I use 3 and am doing fine.

Comment

I've got the old +20% too. I haven't touched any of the settings and the whole thing is running fine (thus far! )

Basically my experience from level 60 (where this particular character started) is that it's progressed through the game as normal, then having dinged earlier than the guide expects, the SIS has simply skipped over some quests (they were highlighted in blue) until it finds the next point it needs for chain purposes etc. For the most part, it carries on until a step or so after "you should now be level XX if not, grind" then carries on, however, usually by the time this happens, i'm already 20% (well obviously!) into the next leve, in fact, i think my record is 65% into the level upon reaching "you should now be..."

So to summarise, it's been perfectly fine for me, and nothing seems to have been missed as far as i am aware.

Comment

Working...
          X