mini map button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mini map button?

I have had zygors guides for a while now and decided to go into the option to change a few things, big mistake.

The first think i did was turn the mini map button so it wouldn't cover up the little eye when i am trying to do a random.

This is where my problem comes into play. I have looked everywhere, and i can't seem to find out how to turn zygors guides back on after i removed the mini map button. If i have known that it was going to be this hard to turn it on with out the little button i wouldn't of done it in the first place.

So can anyone help me out? All i need is some kind of command that i can type in the chat interface.

Have you upgraded the guide recently?

You should find if you go to the main menu (escape key), select Interface, click on the Addons tab, click the '+' sign next to Zygor Guides Viewer, select Display Options, in this section should be a check box that toggles the display of the guide viewer and also a check box to toggle the display of the mini map button.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks cabby that's just what i was looking for. I went to interface and adons and there it was. I can't believe i forgot that you could go to interface and turn it on. Thanks again cabby.

Comment

As an aside, I was having similar issues with the Zygor button (why is it twice the size of any others?) but moved it -- I believe I left click and dragged it around the circle so it's now near the + sign but doesn't cover up the envelope when I have new mail.

Comment

Hmm, are you running the latest version of the guide deleon?

Comment

Cabby,

I was pretty sure I had the newest version loaded. Deleted the Zygor folders and reinstalled. Still have a larger Zygor button on the mini-map ring than any other button.

Comment

Hopefully zgdev or one of the others might know why the button is like that for you. I haven't ever experienced this so am kinda at a loss for why.

Comment

I think deleon is wanting to shrink the Zygor minimap button, since it is considerably larger than most other addon minimap buttons. Understandable, we will look into adding a way to change the size of the button, or something. Thanks.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

nether drake guide

so who agrees with me

Comment

Originally posted by king_misha View Post
                    so who agrees with me
                    About what? You're in Mini Map Button thread without a post in here and a title to your post of Netherdrake Guide.

Im lost
                    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I have turned off the mini map button and turned it back on and still can't see it. I have uninstalled guides and reinstalled it. Still nothing. I have also went to the zygor settings and reset them to default. Is there something I am missing to get the minimap button back on?

Comment

Try disabling all other addons to see if one of them is covering the minimap button or preventing it from showing up.
                        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                        X