Starting with mid level character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting with mid level character

I'm sure this has been posted but I did not find it. I'm new to Zygor and would like to use my existing characters. What is the best way to sync the guides to where I am in levels? I think the talent one is easy, just reset my talents and then follow the guide but I'm not sure how to do the level advance.

Easiest way. Select your race's 1-13 section of the guide as if you started a new character. Right click on the next step button and the guide will start to fast forward. It might stop on a step for you to get a FP or set a hearth location, ignore these for now and right click on the next step button again. It will eventually stop on a step wanting you to accept a quest. Even if this is 10+ levels below you do it. These lower level quests are the beginnings of chains and need to be completed so you can accept the quests at your level. At this point just follow what the guide wants you to do. It will do a lot of skipping between steps as it finishes catching up to you.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I started one of my toons at 42. It was a little painful at first, but well worth the extra effort to get synced up. I got that toon up to 56 now and I am humming along with it.

One of the hardest parts is when you don't have a flight path that you would normally have by following the guide. This is probably the part that adds the most time to the process.

Comment

I started my "mid game" character from level 60 so that was easy, just selected "60-62 Outland Guide". That was only on Saturday, I'm level 71 now. I would be there now but it's the weekly maintenance!

Comment

Working...
        X