Issue with reputation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with reputation

I'm very happy with the guide and the SIS, but I have come across a small issue. As I get ahead of the guide in xp, it skips quests to keep me in line, as it's supposed to. But then it will expect me to pick up quests that I can't because I don't have the rep. It happened once before, though I can't remember exactly where, and just happened a little while ago with the quests at Orebar Harborage, Zangarmash, where I was still unfriendly to Kurenai. In both cases, I had to manually step back the quests to do some of those that the guide wanted me to skip.

It wasn't a big deal. Kind of annoying, but definitely doesn't detract from a great product.

Thanks.

For this exact reason I always suggest turning off the SIS once you go to the Outlands at level 60.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Same issue exists on the Horde side although I've found a relatively easy fix. The SIS will have you skip the quests "Warchief's Mandate" and "Spirit Guide" after completing "The Assassin" You need to do these two follow up quests in order to unlock rep with the Mag'har so that you can pick up quests in Garadar in Nagrand later on.

Comment

Working...
      X