Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The New Tab Menu

We would like to get some feedback regarding our recent changes to the website. If you haven't already noticed, we now have product tabs above the main menu due to our intention to release our Dailies and Events guide this Tuesday and our game changing Gold guide soon after. What we are interested in hearing about is whether the new design is easy to understand and use. Has anyone had any trouble figure out where to find things or have you been able to figure everything out ok? We want to offer you guys the best possible website for navigating through out product catalog so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

I think it's extremely beautiful and very easy to navigate. I like it much better than the original website. The links seem to be much more organized (I remember some links would be at the bottom that weren't at the top, and vice versa previously). If I find anything to suggest, I'll edit this post, but from what I've seen it's absolutely fantastic.

Silverhawk11

Seen it before this when you were testing it out and I happened to connect when it was up for a few seconds ^^. Still looks sexay.

I like what you have done with the site.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Looks great, now all you need to do is make the banner at the top of these forums link back to the main site so we don't have to constantly scroll all the way to the bottom for the little link.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

No way! I use that banner to go to the forum home page all the time :-P. If you're a forum whore like me, you'll learn that's where the banner is supposed to redirect you!

Actually, I would like the banner to go to the main website. seeing as how sometimes I see the guide was updated and have to look into my favs for the link to the main site. unless I'm missing a link to the main website some place

I think it looks to cluttered up top with the tabs and all the links, but just my opinion I would think scolling down would be what you would want considering you want them to read everything on the page

but it looks ok the way it is I like simple things too.

Edit: Zygor guides maybe lol but thats to small

Yep well I guess that will do I didn't realize that it would be nice though if the banner did go to the main site.
    All using Zygors guide.

LvL 84 Priest ` Healster ` Holy/Shadow
    LvL 84 Warrior ` Battlecry ` Prot/Arms
    LvL 85 Hunter ` Killshott ` Marksmanship
    LvL 85 Mage ` Trajan ` Arcane
    LvL 82 Warlock Pyroclasm ` Affli
    LvL 85 Druid ` Sangera ` Balance/Restor
    LvL 85 Paladin ` Ret/holy
    LvL 85 Shaman ` Reincarn ` Elem/Restor

Quote Originally Posted by Zygor Support View Post
    We would like to get some feedback regarding our recent changes to the website. If you haven't already noticed, we now have product tabs above the main menu due to our intention to release our Dailies and Events guide this Tuesday and our game changing Gold guide soon after. What we are interested in hearing about is whether the new design is easy to understand and use. Has anyone had any trouble figure out where to find things or have you been able to figure everything out ok? We want to offer you guys the best possible website for navigating through out product catalog so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    It's very professional and good looking and a snap to use. Of course: it's from Zygor! (smile)

Dr John C aka Waldenprof

The original post was actually referring to our Wrath of the Lich King site redesign which had three big tabs at the top. Glad to hear you like the new Cataclysm design too though!
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

just wanted to say that the site looks awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast