OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrible Night Elf starting quest! (Rageclaw)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible Night Elf starting quest! (Rageclaw)

OK, I am on my second Night Elf (first was a druid, this one is a priest). I abhor the night elf stating area and quests, but most can easily be overcome with Zygor's great guide. However, one failing of the guide (and anything that ever suggests this) is doing the Sleeping Druid quest.

Man, that quest is just lame! I mean, if one needs to grind between levels 7 and 10, just say so! Waiting for that Shaman Voodoo Claw to drop is like watching paint dry... only deadly paint that keeps respawning and killing you.

Easier on a druid than a priest, but just not a fun quest. PLEASE, Zygor, PLEASE find something better at that level range!

-myrkat

I completely understand what you mean. I hate both quests that are in that cave and I skip them and keep following the guide. I'll grind out whatever is left to hit level 10 on the ambushers outside the cave just so I don't have to go inside and deal with that stuff.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The only time I do that quest is if there is another player in the area that needs to do it as well. Otherwise, I skip it.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

All my toons (if i can) are NElfs - loves them; in a good way that is anyway since you are down there so you might as well do the quest. Sometime it is a pain and others is very easy, plus it counts towards the The Loremaster
        Elune be with you

Comment

I agree. This quest is ridiculous to solo, especially as a caster. You have to deal with the self healing shamans and there's so many mobs that you have to kill one at a time and if you die, hah good luck. As a priest I've been working on this quest all day and don't think I'm going to be able to do it until my level 80 friend logs on and comes help me or i happen to find someone that will group with me that's down here.

Comment

Well after dying a countless number of times the item finally dropped from a shaman and then luckily a level 80 mage happened to be running around bored and killing everything in sight. I was able to complete the rest of the quests down there in a matter of seconds.

Comment

Yeah, I finally finished this little quest line last night. My first time going in there and it was horrible. Only died three times, but it's a long way back to the cave and pretty everything had respawned by that time.

Comment

We will see what can be done about this, if anything.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Honestly, though, I'm not sure if it's really a problem. You get a load of XP because there are so many enemies. Also, the quests have high XP-Return and good rewards. I'm sure it's not that much trouble with a combat class, but I couldn't imagine doing it with a priest.

Comment

Working...
                  X