"Everything" Testimonial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Everything" Testimonial

Zygor's leveling guides have always been superior. Everyone has an arrow now but the level of detail has always been better with Zygor. The best example I remember is getting to the destination and being stumped. A quick look at the guide tells me to enter the building and go to the second floor. The other guides left me looking at the yellow ? on the map that I was standing on.

I was forced to use another daily guide while waiting for Zygor's product to be complete. While the level of detail was not the same, the product was adequate, and customer service was pretty good as well... very hands on and fast.

So I was excited to get the Dailies and Events from Zygor to get back to the level of quality to which I had grown accustomed. Releasing this after a patch has inherent problems and given the amount of addons I have (AH freak) I was bound to have several outdated. I could not get my shiny new dailies guide going despite trying every suggestion on the helpful forum boards.

I posted in the bugs area that I needed help and received an email and a forum response in under 5 minutes. After several emails back and forth following suggestions I was in for a surprise. I clicked a link and a 1 to 1 session opened and I had the eyes and ears of a "high level individual" with the company. Not only do they have the best guides, the best (and only) auto install and update system, they have the ability to look at your system remotely and fix it themselves.

Look maybe I'm a special case and I had screwed things up so badly that they had to RESORT to helping me because I couldn't help myself. I'll admit that possibility. I'm sure most people can read the boards and fix the problem or after a quick email response everything falls into place. But how awesome is it that they have the ability to come in and look at your screen, look at what you can only attempt to describe to other customer service reps at the other companies.... and then fix it themselves while you watch.

I said it as a comment when the Zygor Installer/Updater came out and I'll say it here. Zygor was already the best and they have now gone pro! There is simply no competition out there anymore and the others are so far behind they will never catch up. There is no comparison shopping anymore.

Get Zygor (NOW) and never worry again. Please post this everywhere so gamers can get the right product the 1st time and not learn the hard way as I did.
    Simply Awesome,
    Toltec

Awesome, glad you had a great customer service experience. That's where (most users say, anyways) the Zygor Staff excels in. Of course they are the top rated guides for their level of detail, as you mentioned, but we also offer very fast responses and usually a solution. The remote system links is a service that was recently introduced a few months ago and we've been given a lot of good feedback from it. We're really glad you like, no... love, the guides and I'm glad you had a great experience. Have fun making a bunch of gold!

Silverhawk11
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Glad I could help! :-)
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
      X