Achievement guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Achievement guide?

hey all. recently got the leveling and dailies guides for both sides and there both amazing first off. Was just wondering if you guys have ever tossed around the idea of a achievement guide for the achievements other than the pvp and dungeon/raid ones. I was going through the netherdrake egg finding guide today and i couldnt help but think sort of system would work great for a lot of the achievements ex: the higher learning achievement. great work on the guides once again cant wait for the next one to come out

I think a guide would be good for those things with static locations: the books, the keys, the rare mobs (for the Outland explorer achievement, for example).
    Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
    Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Knowing where they might be (rare mobs, Dalaran books) is a start but not sure a guide would work given the spawn timers. I clear the junk books when I see them up but have only completed Higher Learning on one toon. Rare and semi-rare spawns are even worse. I've only seen the green dino in Sholazar twice but have killed the vykrul ghost female four times on various toons.

Comment

Yeah something like that. Not something that is "do this and you get achievement". Just something to point you in the general direction of finding where the item/npc is

Comment

Working...
        X