Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Include class training

Hi,

In general I like the way the guide tells you where to put you Hearthstone to minimize travel time. However, most people will want to visit a class trainer every two levels to pick up new skills. I think it would be a good idea to (optionally?) include this is the decision of where it is best to have the hearthstone, and maybe even include the training as a step in the guide, pointing you to the nearest class trainer. Everybody (my assumption!) goes there anyway, so it might as well be taken into account.

Just my $0.02 worth

Oh, it just dawned on me: If you are "out of level" compared to the guide, this might get complicated to get right - but you're smart guys, I'm sure you can figure something out

Originally posted by chrosbahr View Post
    Hi,

In general I like the way the guide tells you where to put you Hearthstone to minimize travel time. However, most people will want to visit a class trainer every two levels to pick up new skills. I think it would be a good idea to (optionally?) include this is the decision of where it is best to have the hearthstone, and maybe even include the training as a step in the guide, pointing you to the nearest class trainer. Everybody (my assumption!) goes there anyway, so it might as well be taken into account.

Just my $0.02 worth

Oh, it just dawned on me: If you are "out of level" compared to the guide, this might get complicated to get right - but you're smart guys, I'm sure you can figure something out
    So you what the guide to tell you to go get you skills when you are near a trainner? Just train when ever you pass one and there no need.

Comment

There are times when you have to visit a specific trainer with most classes. This would complicate things a bit, methinks.

Druids, Mages, Warlocks and Death Knights all have the ability to teleport to some places, usually for training purposes. I suggest that anyone interested should petition Blizzard to give all classes the ability to teleport to their trainers. It's kinda dumb not being able to do so!

Comment

Working...
      X